手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

自制提拉米苏(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Then you start again with the mascarpone. The way it spreads is so nice.

然后还是从马斯卡彭奶酪开始,摊开得非常好。
I think this is the best tiramisu ever made.
这是我做过最好的提拉米苏。
Okay, again, you start it again. We mop the biscuit. If you don't have a savoiardi biscuit, sponge will do it.
然后接着弄,沾湿松脆饼。如果你没有松脆饼, 海绵蛋糕也可以。
You know, if you know how to make sponge, Victoria sponge is fantastic!
如果你会做海绵蛋糕的话,维多利亚海绵蛋糕超棒!
Also maybe if you have any panettone left, you can do it.
或许你有些剩下的意式糕点,也可以用
Again, just add one let it soak right through, but don't leave it for too long.
再放入一个,充分浸泡,但别泡太久。
Because if you leave it for too long, that will break it.
因为如果泡太久的话,就会裂了。
Fantastic.
真棒。
I need more coffee now.
要再多倒点咖啡。
That's good. Let's put the rest of the sugar, because I put more sugar inside here.
很好,把剩下的糖放进去,因为我要在里面放更多糖。
Yeah? Yeah, yeah, I can, you know. say a bit more - no, no, caution.
可以了吗?是的,是的,再多倒一点。不,不,要小心点。
You put here 1 tablespoon in here, and 2 tablespoons, yeah, yeah, 3 tablespoons.
往里面放1汤匙、2汤匙、3汤匙。
You see the coffee is not hot, because it need to mix with the cream, but it is warm, it's coffee you can drink.
这个咖啡不热,因为它要和奶油混合,但它是温的,可以喝。
And then again you start it. One, and another one, and another one.
再接着弄,一个、两个、三个。
Now they're gonna go on the other side. Basically it's an espresso martini, one side here.
把另一边也泡一下,这边是浓缩马提尼咖啡。
The different is, this is much better!
区别是,这样更好!
Now... I love it. I just, I love it!
现在......我喜欢,喜欢它!
You can see what I'm doing, slowly you cover everything.
你们能看到我在慢慢地涂抹。
Okay, I've got a little bit left as you can see. Let's have a look if I can make another one.
还剩下一点,看看能不能再做一个。
Little coffee cup, mascarpone inside.
拿个小咖啡杯,里面有马斯卡彭奶酪。
Getting a biscuit, again have a coffee.
放入泡过咖啡的松脆饼。

2.png

Get some mascarpone cream. Okay, repeat the process.

抹些马斯卡彭奶酪,重复这个过程。
One...two...just a little bit on the side, three. It's like an ice cream!
一块、两块,这边放个小点的,三块。好像冰淇淋!
I love it. I just love it!
我真喜欢它啊!
Let's just clean them on the side...everything.
把侧面上的东西擦干净。
I've got some fantastic chocolate with hazelnuts inside, really nice. Use it if you want to use it.
我有一些超棒的巧克力,里面有榛子,特好吃。可以在里面放一些。
But you can use any chocolate, or use cocoa powder.
可以用任何口味的巧克力,或者用可可粉也行。
So I grate it, look. Come on.
把巧克力磨碎,快看,加油。
Now is the small one.
现在弄这个小杯的。
Let's put this on one side.
把这个放一边。
Now, I don't want to tidy it up, just depresses me, so...
我不想收拾了,有点郁闷。
Look at that, come on little baby!
快看,出来啊小家伙!
To be or not to be? To eat or not to eat?
生存还是毁灭?吃还是不吃?
To leave it for my friends or not to leave a for my friends?
留些给我的朋友还是不留?
To make sure it tastes this good...what a pity!
务必要让它尝起来超好,好可惜!
Mmh! That was too big!
好大一块啊!
Oh my god.
老天。
Look at this, come on. When the spoon goes inside, breaks it up.
快看,来吧。勺子舀进去时,松脆饼就碎了。
Mmh... Honestly it's really good. I surprised myself.
老实讲,真是太好吃了,我把自己都惊住了。
Arrivederci! Holy **** this is good.
回见!太香了。
You have to taste it. Yeah come here and open up your boo-boo.
你得尝尝,过来,张嘴。
I enjoyed this tiramisu
我喜欢这个提拉米苏。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
sponge [spʌndʒ]

想一想再看

n. 海绵,海绵状的东西
vt. 用海绵擦拭,

 
fantastic [fæn'tæstik]

想一想再看

adj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的

 
powder ['paudə]

想一想再看

n. 粉,粉末,细雪,火药
vt. 洒粉于,使

 
tidy ['taidi]

想一想再看

adj. 整齐的,整洁的,相当大的
vt. 使

 
grate [greit]

想一想再看

n. 栅 vt. 磨擦,磨碎

联想记忆
pity ['piti]

想一想再看

n. 同情,怜悯,遗憾,可惜
v. 同情,怜悯

 
spoon [spu:n]

想一想再看

n. 匙,调羹,匙状物
vt. 以匙舀起

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 焗蛋三法 2019-05-10
  • 自制提拉米苏(上) 2019-05-21
  • 经典苹果塔 2019-05-27
  • 制作美味巧克力挞 2019-06-13
  • 美味酥脆的猪肉脆皮 2019-06-15
  • 下一篇:经典苹果塔
    发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。