Chicken. You can eat it for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert.
鸡肉。当早餐、午餐、晚餐甚至是甜点都可以。
Yes, I said dessert.
是的,我是说的甜点。
Mahmut is the manager, master chef, and second generation owner of this charming pudding shop.
马哈默特是这家可爱的布丁店的经理、主厨兼第二代老板。
One of the puddings they specialize in, is tavuk gogsu.
这家店擅长的布丁之一是“塔屋噶苏布丁”。
Also known as chicken breast pudding.
又名“鸡胸布丁”。
Intricate it is.
是很复杂。
Step one: Boil chicken just enough to take apart the white meat.
第一步:把鸡肉煮到刚好能把白肉分开。
And then, move on to step two: Mix water buffalo milk with some cow's milk like you do, and get them boiling.
接下来进行第二个步骤:把水牛奶和牛奶混合,就像大家平时做的那样,然后把它们煮沸。
Once that boils, you can move onto step three: Add in some broken rice,
煮开后就可以继续第三步了:加入适量碎米饭,
and once that starches mix with that water buffalo milk, you've got yourself an emulsifier.
等浆糊和水牛奶混合后,就有了乳化剂。
And that, my friends, is how you make tavuk gogsu.
以上,朋友们,就是“塔屋噶苏布丁”的做法。
Nutritious? Check.
营养?搞定。
Amazing flavor? Check, check.
超棒的味道?搞定搞定搞定。
And the people of Turkey really love it.
而且土耳其无人不爱这款布丁。