You guys, tonight was the big results show of The Voice right here on NBC.
朋友们,今晚《美国之声》比赛大结局将在NBC播出。
It's pretty intense. Singers with the most votes advance to the finale,
一定很激烈,投票最多的歌手将进入决赛,
while the singer with the least votes has to be White House chief of staff.
投票最少的歌手将成为白宫幕僚长。
It's a very interesting twist. A new twist they did this year. Yeah.
很有趣的转折,他们今年有个新的转折,没错。
That's right, President Trump is still looking for a new chief of staff.
没错,小特一直在寻找新的幕僚长。
He says he wants someone that he likes that will gossip with him.
他说他希望找个喜欢的人一起聊八卦。
And his aides were like, Mr. President, what you're describing is called a friend.
他的助手在说,总统先生你的描述叫作“朋友”。
Tell me more about these things called friends.
告诉我多一些关于“朋友”的话题。
But Trump's having trouble finding anyone who wants to do the job.
但小特还没找到想要干这份工作的人。
Today, he was like, Okay, that's it. Get me an illegal immigrant.
今天他说好吧,就这样吧,让一个非法移民干吧。
Actually I read that Trump is now considering former New Jersey governor Chris Christie for the job.
听说小特正在考虑让前新泽西州长克里斯·克里斯蒂干幕僚长。
Not a bad idea. The White House would get a chief of staff and a Santa for the office holiday party.
不是坏主意,一位幕僚长和一位圣诞老人正好可以开办公室节日派对。
Hey! Hey, come on now. Hey! Come on! This is interesting.
哈哈,来吧,来吧,这个很有趣。
The White House made a job application for the chief of staff position.
白宫开通了幕僚长的职位申请。
And I think you can tell Trump wrote some of the questions himself.
我想许多问题是小特自己写的。
For example, first it asked, Where do you see yourself in five indictments?
比如第一个问题问道,你会在哪看到五个指控?
Then there's, Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth in the book you write after you're fired?
下一个是,你敢在被解雇后,在你的书里说真话吗?
And finally, Do you have a good lawyer? Asking for a friend. I hope they find one soon.
最后一个是,你有好律师吗?要找个朋友,我希望他们能马上找到。
But you can tell the White House is getting desperate to find someone
白宫也特别希望赶紧找到新任幕僚长,
cause they just turned the job hunt into a new game show. Take a look.
因为他们已将这个任务变成了一档游戏节目,来看看。
It's time to play... Who wants to be Trump's Chief of Staff?
开始我们的游戏,谁想成为小特的幕僚长?
Now let's meet our contestants. Come on out. Okay, this has been...
来看看我们的玩家,出来吧,好吧,这就是....
Who wants to be Trump's Chief of Staff? Can't wait for the next episode. Yeah.
谁想成为小特幕僚长?等不及下一季了,没错。
You guys see this? Today in the Oval Office, Trump had a meeting with Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi,
听说了吗,小特今天在总统办公室会见了查克·舒默和南希·佩洛西,
and they got into a heated argument over funding for his border wall. Watch this.
他们就边境墙出资一事上展开了激烈讨论,来看看。
Not threaten to shut down the government cause you, You don't want to shut down the government. Let me just finish,
不要威胁政府关门,因为你不想这么做,让我说完,
cause you can't get your way. The last time you shut it down...Yeah, let me say something, Mr. President.
因为你没法为所欲为,你最后一次关门,让我说完总统先生。
We're gonna keep it open if we have border security.
如果我们有边防的话,我们可以继续让政府运行。
If we don't have border security, Chuck, we're not gonna keep it open. I'm with you.
如果我们没有的话查克,我会关闭政府,我同意你的观点。
That was like a Real Housewives reunion.
真的很像“真主妇”大团聚。
So intense. Guys, some local news here. The other day, a woman in Pennsylvania gave birth in a Taco Bell parking lot.
太激烈了,朋友们来看看当地新闻,一名女性在宾夕法尼亚的“塔可钟”连锁店车场分娩了。
The manager was like, Come inside. The woman was like, It's cleaner out here.
经理说欢迎光临,女性说这里干净了。
That's right. She gave birth in the parking lot of a Taco Bell.
没错,一名女性在“塔可钟”停车场分娩了。
She would have gone inside to use the bathroom, but it already sounded like someone else was giving birth. And there is....
她应该去里面的厕所,但那里的厕所已经很像有人在分娩了,嗯嗯....
Chalupa! But this is nice. Instead of a blanket, the manager wrapped the baby in a soft flour tortilla. Isn't that nice? Sweet.
鸡肉夹饼!经理没有给小孩毛毯,而是用柔软的墨西哥卷饼包裹,很好不是吗?