手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 少儿趣味科学秀 > 正文

为什么跌倒后会感到呼吸困难?

来源:可可英语 编辑:Magi   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Made it!

成功了!
Squeaks and I raced allll the way down here!
吱吱和我一起跑下来!
He won, but I finally caught up.
他赢了,但我终于赶上了。
And now we’re both kind of out of breath, huh?
现在我们都喘不过气来了,是吧?
That happens sometimes when you’ve been moving a lot, like if you’re running around.
这种情况有时会发生在你经常搬家的时候,比如你到处跑的时候。
Your body needs more air to keep your muscles pumping, so you start breathing in and out very fast!
你的身体需要更多的空气来保持肌肉的跳动,所以你开始快速地吸气和呼气!
Sometimes people call being out of breath like that “getting winded.”
有时人们把那样上气不接下气叫做“喘不过气来”。
But other times, when they say “getting winded,” they mean something different: getting the wind knocked out of them.
但是其他时候,当他们说“getting wind”的时候,意思就不一样了:呼吸困难。
That’s when the air gets pushed out of someone’s lungs very suddenly and it becomes hard for them to breathe for a minute or two.
当空气突然从某人的肺里被挤出时,一到两分钟就很难呼吸。
Most of the time it happens because the person fell down and landed on their back, like at the playground, or they were playing sports and a ball accidentally hit them in the stomach.
大多数情况下,这是因为那个人摔倒了,仰面着地,就像在操场上,或者他们正在做运动,一个球不小心击中了他们的腹部。
It happened to me once while I was diving for a catch in softball.
有一次我在垒球比赛中跳水接球时发生了这样的事
It can be a little scary to have trouble breathing for a minute, but getting the wind knocked out of you isn’t dangerous, and it goes away pretty soon.
呼吸困难一分钟可能有点可怕,但呼吸困难并不危险,而且很快就会消失。
The muscles the person uses to breathe just get a little shock, and it takes them a minute to start moving normally again.
人用来呼吸的肌肉会受到一点冲击,需要一分钟才能恢复正常活动。
You can actually feel these muscles for yourself!
你可以自己感觉到这些肌肉

wind.jpg

Try taking a deep breath.

试着深呼吸。
Do you feel how your chest and stomach rise and fall?
你感觉到你的胸部和胃部是如何起落的吗?
Now let’s try it again, but this time we’ll put a hand just above our stomachs, right under the bones in our rib cages.
现在让我们再试一次,但这次我们将把一只手放在我们的胃上面,就在我们的胸腔里的骨头下面。
Those are the bones around your lungs in your chest.
这些是胸腔里肺部周围的骨头。
Right there, where you put your hand, is where your diaphragm is.
就在这里,你把手放的地方,就是隔膜所在的地方。
That’s the main muscle we use to breathe.
那是我们用来呼吸的主要肌肉。
When we breathe in, it moves down, making our lungs expand and open up so the air rushes in.
当我们吸气时,它向下移动,使我们的肺扩张和打开,所以空气冲进来。
Then, when we breathe out, it moves up again, making our lungs smaller and pushing the air back out.
然后,当我们呼出空气时,它又向上移动,使我们的肺变小,把空气推出去。
When someone falls backwards or a ball hits them in the stomach, this muscle gets a big, sudden shock that it wasn’t expecting.
当有人向后跌倒或被球击中胃部时,这块肌肉会突然受到意想不到的巨大冲击。
That can make it clench really hard for a minute.
这会让你一分钟都抓得很紧。
Try clenching your fist, like this.
握紧你的拳头,像这样。
It’s pretty hard to pull open your fingers when you’re doing that, right?
当你这样做的时候,很难张开手指,对吧?
Well, when someone gets the wind knocked out of them and their diaphragm clenches, it can’t move very easily, either.
当有人被风吹走他们的隔膜时,它也不能很容易地移动。
And that makes it hard to breathe.
这使得呼吸困难。
Pretty soon, though, the muscle starts to relax again, and they go back to breathing normally.
但很快,肌肉又开始放松,恢复正常呼吸。
I learned about all this whenI dove for that softball, and the fall knocked the wind out of me.
这一切我都是在我扑向垒球时知道的,那次摔得我喘不过气来。
And I also learned that there were some things I could do to help my diaphragm relax faster.
我也知道我可以做一些事情来帮助我的隔膜更快地放松。
Pulling my knees up to my body helped, and so did breathing slowly, instead of trying to pant quickly.
将膝盖接近身体,慢慢地呼吸,而不是试图快速喘气,都有帮助。
I breathed in through my nose and out through my mouth, and pretty soon the feeling went away.
我用鼻子吸气,用嘴呼气,很快这种感觉就消失了。
And once I understood more about what was happening and how to help it go away faster, the next time I got winded wasn’t so scary!
一旦我明白了发生了什么,以及如何帮助它更快地消失,下一次我喘不过气来的时候就没有那么可怕了!
It’s always important to tell a grownup if you fall or get hurt.
如果你跌倒或受伤,告诉大人总是很重要的。
But when we learn more about how our bodies work, it can help us know what to do to feel better faster.
但是当我们更多地了解我们的身体是如何工作的,它可以帮助我们知道怎样做才能更快地感觉更好。
Thanks for joining us!
感谢收看!
Do you have questions about breathing, or your body, or anything at all?
你对呼吸、身体或其他任何东西有问题吗?
We have a website where you can send them to us!
我们有一个网站,你可以把他们发给我们!
Just ask a grown-up to help you go to patreon.com/scishowkids to check it out.
让一个成年人帮你登陆patreon.com/scishowkids看看。
We’ll see you next time, here at the Fort!
我们下次见,就在这个堡垒!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
rib [rib]

想一想再看

n. 肋骨,肋状物
vt. 装肋于,用肋状物支

 
fell [fel]

想一想再看

动词fall的过去式
n. 兽皮
v

联想记忆
expand [iks'pænd]

想一想再看

v. 增加,详述,扩展,使 ... 膨胀,
v

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。