Conversation A
对话A
Alex: Are you taking a vacation this year, Susie?
阿莱克斯:苏西,你今年要去度假吗?
Susie: Of course! I love to travel.
苏西:当然了!我喜欢旅游。
Alex: Where will you go?
阿莱克斯:你要去哪里呢?
Susie: I'll go to Singapore. It sounds great. And I heard Tonya Travel talk about it.
苏西:我要去新加坡。那里据说很棒。我听汤娅·特拉维尔谈过那里。
Alex: It is a fun place. When I lived in Taiwan, I visited Singapore.
阿莱克斯:新加坡是个很有意思的地方,我在台湾居住的时候,就曾经去过新加坡。
Susie: It is a long way from here.
苏西:从这里去的话距离会很长的。
Alex: Yes, the flight is very long!
阿莱克斯:是的,飞行时间非常长!
Conversation B
对话B
Susie: What should I see there?
苏西:我去那里要参观什么呢?
Alex: You should go to Jurong Bird Park. You'd love it.
阿莱克斯:你应该去一下裕廊飞禽公园。你会爱上那里的。
Susie: I do love birds. Are there parrots there?
苏西:我真的很喜欢鸟类。那里有鹦鹉吗?
Alex: Oh, yes. There are more than five thousand kinds of birds there.
阿莱克斯:有啊。那里有超过5000种鸟类呢。
Susie: I want to see flamingoes. They are so pretty.
苏西:我想去看看红鹤。它们很可爱的。
Alex: You can see hundreds of them at Flamingo Lake.
阿莱克斯:你在红鹤湖可以看到几百只红鹤。
Susie: Fun! I'll take lots of pictures.
苏西:好棒!我要拍很多很多照片。
Conversation C
对话C
Taylor: You'll have a great time in Singapore, Susie.
泰勒:苏西,你在新加坡会玩儿得很愉快的。
Susie: I know. But I won't have time to see everything!
苏西:我知道。但是我没有时间把所有的东西都有看一遍!
Taylor: Can you shop there?
泰勒:你会在那里购物吗?
Susie: Of course! There are big department stores, markets and many small shops.
苏西:当然了!那里有大百货公司,市场以及许多小的商店。
Taylor: Fun!
泰勒:那不错!
Susie: But I won't shop much. I'm going to the zoo, Jurong Bird Park, Sentosa Island...
苏西:但是我不会花太多时间购物的。我要去动物园、裕廊飞禽公园、圣淘沙岛...
Taylor: You're right! You won't have time for everything!
泰勒:没错!你不会有时间把所有事都做一遍的!