Conversation A
对话A
Rob: Hello, Tonya Travel! Welcome to our program!
罗布:你好,汤娅·特拉维尔!欢迎来到我们的节目!
Tonya: Thank you, Rob. Let's talk about travel again!
汤娅:谢谢你,罗布。我们再来谈谈旅游吧!
Rob: Yes! Where are you going this month?
罗布:好的!你这个月要去哪里?
Tonya: I am going to Singapore. I'm planning my trip.
汤娅:我要去新加坡。我正在规划我的旅程。
Rob: Tell me about Singapore.
罗布:给我讲讲新加坡吧。
Tonya: It is a tiny country. It's really a city-state.
汤娅:那是一个很小的国家。实际上是一个城市国家。
Rob: How big is it?
罗布:有多大呢?
Tonya: Its area is only 697 square kilometers.
汤娅:它的面积只有697平方公里。
Conversation B
对话B
Rob: Singapore is a beautiful city.
罗布:新加坡是一个美丽的城市。
Tonya: Yes, it is. I can see many wonderful sights there.
汤娅:的确如此。我可以欣赏到许多美丽的景色。
Rob: The zoo is famous.
罗布:那儿的动物园很出名。
Tonya: Yes. There are many different animals there. And the zoo takes good care of them.
汤娅:是的。那里有许多不同种类的动物。而且动物园把它们照顾的很好。
Rob: What is your favorite animal?
罗布:你最喜欢的动物是什么?
Tonya: I like lions. And Singapore is called the Lion City.
汤娅:我喜欢狮子。而新加坡也被称为狮城。
Rob: Right! The city's name means Lion City.
罗布:没错!这座城市的名字的意思就是狮城。
Conversation C
对话C
Rob: Tell me about the food in Singapore.
罗布:给我讲讲新加坡的食物吧。
Tonya: Singapore is a mix of cultures. And there are many kinds of food.
汤娅:新加坡混合了许多文化。那里有很多种类的食物。
Rob: Yes. People from all over the world live in Singapore.
罗布:是的。有来自全世界各地的人民在新加坡定居了。
Tonya: There are many interesting dishes. Chicken rice is Singapore's national dish.
汤娅:那里有许多有趣的菜肴。鸡米饭是新加坡的国民美食。
Rob: Seafood is also popular there.
罗布:海鲜在那里也很受欢迎。
Tonya: I can try that. I love seafood!
汤娅:我可以尝试一下。我爱海鲜!