now, let's get started that chocolate sauce.
现在,让我们开始使用巧克力酱。
now chocolate sauce, this one's dairy-free.
现在我们来开始做巧克力酱,这个是无乳食品。
it's not your average chocolate sauce, we're going to show you how to make one from scratch.
这个不是大家平时吃到的那种巧克力酱,现在我们就来教大家怎么从零开始制作这个巧克力酱。
so i've got a coconut oil, again, you can use butter or something that's bit more applicable to you.
首先,我们还是准备了椰子油,重申一下,大家也可以用黄油火其他你们方便拿到的油。
you don't have to follow the rules, never any rules to cooking.
这个大家不需要非照着我的来哈,烹饪是没有什么规则的。
so that just goes in.
好啦,给它放进去。
i'm gonna dissolve some honey in that.
再化点儿蜂蜜进去。
so just on a medium heat, with a touch of honey.
中火,少来点儿蜂蜜。
always give it a drama with this, hello lovely.
蜂蜜经常都能起到画龙点睛的作用,你好啊,小可爱。
ah... starting to really caramelize, check this out, get in tight, see that the bubbles are created.
啊......开始变色了,快过来看,已经开始变浓稠了,看见没,已经开始冒泡了。
that's the burst of all those natural sugars.
那就是纯天然的糖爆发了。
alright, time to add a cacao, cacao is the rawest form of chocolate.
好啦,是时候放点儿可可粉进去了,可可是最原始的巧克力。
it's bubbling away, you're looking for the thicken up, and every smell is chocolate sauce, amazing.
在冒泡,我们要的就是这种那种粘稠的效果,铺面而来的是浓浓的巧克力酱的味道,香极了。
so, i'm going to take that off the heat.
现在我们把火给它关掉。
and with that we've got quality coconut milk, this is really important, make sure you get quality coconut milk.
接下来呢,我们准备了优质椰奶,椰奶的品质非常重要,大家一定要用上乘的椰奶噢。
and that's gonna do some amazing amazing things.
椰奶能够发挥非常非常了不起的作用。
Guys, these beautiful squares already waiting for some lathering of chocolate sauce.
朋友们,这些美丽的小方块儿已经等不及我们给它淋巧克力酱啦。
so first you need to get your little bit of chocolate goodness to help stack on top of each other, like so.
那首先呢,我们需要乘一点儿美美的巧克力酱,巧克力酱能够帮我们把这些小方块儿粘到一块儿,就像这样。
make sure you coat all sides, because this is going to act as our glue to get that coconut to stick.
大家记得每一面儿都要淋上巧克力酱噢,因为这个酱是要用来粘住椰蓉的,就像胶水一样。
and now they have cooled, it's time to get a snowflake coconut dust on now.
现在这些小蛋糕已经放凉了,是时候把椰蓉撒上去了。
this is the part brings back so many memories, as a kid on Australia Day or a pregame Australia day.
这个环节实在是有太多太多的回忆了,让我想起来小时候过国庆或者国庆前一天的情形。
it's amazing that when you went to school, your friends would have the better one, their mum would make a better one than yours.
那个时候去学校,你会发现朋友们带的拉明顿比你带的还要好,他们的妈妈做的比你的还要好。
When you go to Australia barbecues and parties, at the end of table, after you see all the savory goodness,
或者去参加澳洲烧烤和派对的时候,在桌子的尽头,在所有的美味佳肴的后面,
there'd be like four or five different types of lamingtons, all with little Australian a flag sticking out of them.
会有四五种不同类型的拉明顿,每个上面都插着一面小旗帜。
some filled with jam, some sandwich together.
有的里面是果酱,有的是像三明治一样叠在一起的。
at the end of the day, this without being gluten free, this is your traditional one, just sponge chocolate sauce, and coconut.
在一天结束时,享用这种按照传统做法做出来的,不含麸质的,用巧克力酱和椰子做出来的松软拉明顿。
and there you have it, my food Tube legends, Aussie day lamingtons. Look at them.
好啦,美食频道的大佬们,澳大利亚国庆拉明顿给你们做好啦。快看。
Put them in a package, send them to your friends, or just get on have a celebration.
不管你是做好了包装起来送给朋友,还是自己享用。
have at the end of table and be sure to know there will be nothing left when you finish.
在桌子的尽头尽情享用吧,确保吃的一点不剩噢
I'm Dan Churchill, hit and subscribe, check out more from my channel, check out foodtude, more tasteness coming your way.
我是丹·丘吉尔,赶紧点击订阅我们的频道,查看更多食谱吧。订阅美食频道,海量食谱等着你喔。