O, call not me to justify the wrong
你曾残忍地伤害过我的寸心,
That thy unkindness lays upon my heart;
那么别指望我谅解你的暴行,
Wound me not with thine eye but with thy tongue;
请用舌头伤我,可别用你的眼晴,
Use power with power and slay me not by art.
剐杀随你,要公开,别使小聪明。
Tell me thou lovest elsewhere, but in my sight,
呵,心肝,你不妨直说你芳心已改,
Dear heart, forbear to glance thine eye aside:
万不要当我面与别人眉目传情。
What need'st thou wound with cunning when thy might
要伤我你毋需巧取,我势单力薄,
Is more than my o'er-press'd defense can bide?
怎挡得住你心藏百万雄兵?
Let me excuse thee: ah! my love well knows
让我来为你辩护吧,唉我的爱知晓
Her pretty looks have been mine enemies,
她那流盼的目光是我的敌人,
And therefore from my face she turns my foes,
于是她别转脸蛋将敌阵他引,
That they elsewhere might dart their injuries:
好使别处遭受兵灾的摧凌。
Yet do not so; but since I am near slain,
可是别,别这样,反正我已行将就木,
Kill me outright with looks and rid my pain.
你就用目光杀我吧,帮我把苦痛除根。