I'm going to play this video.
我准备了一个视频。
I want you to watch it. This is the video right here.
想让你看一下。请看视频。
I was like Serena Williams. How?
我很像大威。怎么讲?
Because I just shoot it and it goes way up in the air and bang.
因为我能把球扔得老高,然后飞向空中,然后高空降落。
I was like Serena Williams.
所以,我很像大威。
Who told you you were like Serena Williams? Daddy.
谁告诉你的?爸爸。
I was like Serena Williams!
我很像大威!
What do you love about Serena? That she's super cool.
你为什么那么喜欢大威?因为她非常酷!
So that's like, more than, like, regular cool?
是不是比一般的酷还要酷?
Yeah, it's super cool.
对的,超级酷。
Am I cool or super cool?
我是酷还是超级酷?
Super cool. Okay, cool. That's good.
超级酷。恩,不错,这太酷了。
I think you are super-duper cool. Thanks.
我认为你酷毙了!谢谢。
Do you play tennis?
你打网球吗?
Well, I play tennis with my dad and my brother.
和爸爸,哥哥一起打。
I'm really good at it. Sometimes I miss the ball, but I'm really good at it.
我非常擅长打网球,但有时会接不到,但我超级棒。
Sometimes Serena misses the ball. Oh.
大威有时也接不到。哦。
So what else about Serena can you tell us?
你还知道大威什么?
Oh, well, that she's super cool.
恩,她超级酷。
And she hit the ball super hard! Super hard.
她击球的时候超级有力。超级有力。
Yeah. Like, you just, like, you did that, cause that's that two-hand backhand.
耶。就像你刚才做的,双手反拍。
Yeah, like this. And you made your hair...When you did that, your hair...
就像这样。你的头发……你挥球的时候,你的头发,
See, I don't have hair. See, so, no matter what I do...
看我没头发。所以,不管我怎么做,
See, your hair. See, look, when you do, like bang. And that's what Serena does with her hair.
看到你的头发没,就像是砰砰声。大威的头发也跟你一样。
I can't do it because this fake mustache will fall off.
我没法做,要不然假胡子该掉下来了。
Oh, shuckers. Oh, okay.
哦,见鬼。好吧。
You got to push it together a little quicker than that, cause I was concerned Well, does she go rip that one off. I went, Okay.
我得赶紧把胡子弄好,这让我很是担心,她要是把我胡子拽下来,那还好说。
We going to be off the air now.
但我们就得停播了。
So what about girl power? Do you like girl power? Uh-huh.
“女性力量”听说过吗?你崇拜“女性力量”吗?
Sometimes in movies, when girls come out, I say, Yeah! Girl power!
有时在电影里,女孩一出现,我就会说“耶!女性力量!”
When I watch movies and girls come out, I say the same thing.
我看电影和你一样,一有女孩出现也喊“女性力量”。
Do you have any advice for me for being famous?
如果我想出名,你有什么建议吗?
Yes. So first you got to have A viral video. Wow. Wow. And then you have to like a sport.
有。首先你需要有一个火爆的视频。喔喔。你要喜欢一项运动。
And that's how you become famous.
这样你就能出名了。
So what I really need to do is stop all this TV show stuff and just make a viral video?
我要做的是停止电视节目,制作一个火爆视频就可以了,对吗?
Yeah, then they'll send you, uh, balls, some tickets.
然后他们会送给你网球和球票。
So then you can go...
然后你就可以去……
She, she done got this figured out!
她算是想明白了!
I'm talking about Serena, they're going to send me some balls, some tickets.
我们在说大威,他们会送我网球和球票。
What is it that you want to be when you grow up?
你长大想干嘛?
Well, I want to be a ballerina in a AKA sorority.
我想成为“阿尔法卡巴阿尔法女大学生联谊”的芭蕾舞演员。
What do you want to be when you grow up, Mr. Steve?
史蒂夫先生,你长大了想干什么?
I'm on a sliding board heading the other way right now. I done already grew up.
我现在正往下滑呢,和你不是一个方向。我长得太熟了。
You want to be a AKA and a ballerina? Mm-hmm.
你想成为“阿尔法卡巴阿尔法女大学生联谊”的芭蕾舞演员?对的。
What about a tennis player?
网球运动员呢,有没有想过?
Yeah, a tennis player too. Well, then, guess what?
也想当。嗯,你猜怎么着
I have just the thing for you. What?
我有个礼物要送给你。什么礼物?
Because they heard about you and they think one day that you are going to be on the cover of Sports Illustrated.
他们听说了你的故事,他们说你终有一天会成为《体育画报》的封面人物。
Awesome!
太棒了!
Just like Serena! One day, you're going to be on the cover of Sports Illustrated.
就像大威一样!你会有那么一天的。
So you take that as a gift from all of us. How about that?
拿着我们给你的礼物。你高兴吗?
Ladies and gentlemen, Mykal-Michelle!
女士们先生们,麦克尔·米歇尔!
Let me help you down. Show them the magazine one time. Show everybody the magazine.
我帮你下来,给他们展示一下你的杂志。给他们展示一下。
Bye bye, Mykal. Take care.
再见麦克尔,保重。