手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 小小达人秀 > 正文

超级可爱,超级调皮的娜塔莉

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
自动
1X
默认
00:00:00 / 00:00:00
加载失败
0.5X
1X
1.25X
1.5X
2X
4X

That's what my sister say. Mika. Uh-huh. In the black shirt.

米卡,这是我姐姐说的。恩恩。穿黑T恤的那个。
Mika. She got the black on. You remember Samara?
米卡,她穿着黑衣服。你还记得萨马拉吗?
Do I remember...I don't know none of these women. Don't start this.
你还...这些人我一个都不认识,不要问我这些问题。
No, all of them...Stop pointing at these. Stop pointing at these women. I don't know these women.
不是,所有人...不要指,不要指了。我不知道这些女人。
Stop waving. I don't know you!
不要挥手!我不认识你!
Don't wave up here no more. Don't wave no more.
别挥手!别挥手!
I don't know you. I don't know none of you. This is Steve Harvey! Be quiet!
我不认识你。我一个都不认识。他是史蒂夫·哈维!别说话!
I don't know you, you, you, or you.
我不认识你,你,你还有你。
Tell me, you know Samara. I don't know Samara. I don't know Tamara.
你认识萨马拉。不管是萨马拉还是塔玛拉,我一个都不认识。

超级可爱,超级调皮的娜塔莉

You better come and sit down, boy! Oh, my gosh. Oh! Sit down now.

你最好来这边坐!老天!坐下。
You not gonna come on here and ruin me with rumor and gossip. Lord Jesus.
我不会让你用绯闻毁了我的一生。我的老天啊。
I spell her name for you. N-Y-T-H-A-T-Y. Samara S.
我为你拼她的名字。N-Y-T-H-A-T-Y。萨马拉·S
Spell Samara again.
你再说一遍?
N-Y-P-H-L-T-Y. S. Samara. Samara. Yeah. Deal with it.
N-Y-P-H-L-T-YS·萨马拉。萨马拉。解决了。
Bet you can't spell it.
我觉得你也不会拼。
She's nervous. You ain't.
她紧张了。你没有。
Don't point at me. I'm the one who get her.
别指着我。我说对了她的名字。
I went over there to straighten those women out because,
我要过去和她们了结了,因为...
Well, you shouldn't explain no woman out loud. Well, yes, I will if I wanted to.
喔,你不能和她们嚷嚷。我想做就做。
I straighten these women out.
我要和她们有个了结。
I'm telling your wife, Mrs Marjorie, on you. You ain't. That's why I'm trying to get you not to tell my wife, Mrs Majorie.
我会告诉你妻子玛乔丽。你不会。我不会让你告诉她的。
Cause I don't know them women over there.
因为这些女人我一个都不认识。
There's a lot they telling you that ain't true.
她们告诉你了许多胡话。
You don't spell her name N-Y-P-S either. Shamara N. Well, your name Nipsy.
你也不会拼她的名字N-Y-P-S。萨马拉·N。我知道你叫Nipsy
She always like to do bad stuff.
她总是做些不好的事情。
But my mom always tell her to stop. That's why always she get a poppin'.
妈妈一直在劝她停止。所以她总是受处罚。
She's 38 years old. How is gonna get a poppin? She's 38 years old?
她38岁了。她怎么个受处罚法?她38岁?
And your mama still pop her? Bet she didn't want that out on TV.
你妈妈还老惩罚她?看来她也不想让这些在电视上播出。
And my mommy is 68 years old.
我妈妈68岁了。
And my sister Cresha...wait, wait, wait, wait. ...is 58 years old.
我姐姐克雷沙,先等等,58岁了。
Your mama is 68, your sister is 58, and you 5.
你妈妈68,你姐姐58,你5岁。
Your mama had a baby when she was 10?
你妈妈10岁生的孩子?
We gonna get y'all a reality show.
我们将为你们做一档真人秀节目。
Can you do one thing for me before we go?
最后了,你能为我做一件事情吗?
Could you pray for me? Mm-hmm.
你能为我祈祷吗?能。
Come on. I want you to go pray for me. Mm-hmm. Okay. Come on.
好,我想让你为我祈祷。好的。来吧。
Okay. Get on your knees. Get what? On your knees. On my knee?
好。跪下来。什么?跪下来。跪下来?
Don't be looking at me like I'm crazy.
别这么看我,别以为我很疯狂。
You messing with the wrong person.
你惹错对象了。
This is my show.
这是我主持的节目。
Let me tell you something about you.
让我来说说你吧。
Here's a couple of facts you don't know.
你有几件事情不太清楚。
Number one, you ain't really 5.
第一,你不是五岁。
I think you're about 52 years old.
我认为你差不多有52岁。
I think that ain't your mama over there.
我不认为坐在那里的是你妈妈。
I think that's your little sister. That's who I think it is.
那是你的小妹妹。我真这么认为。
Cause your whole family crazy.
因为你们全家都很疯狂。
Now listen to me, now come on and pray for me. Get on your knees.
来,为我祈祷吧。跪下来。
Okay, I'm down on my knees. Just like I told you. Yes, I'm down here. Oh, no.
好吧,我跪下来。照我说的做。好的,我跪下了。哦,天啊。
Everybody bow your heads and close your eyes. Yes. No peeking.
所有人低下头,闭上眼睛。好的。别偷看。
Father, Lord, I just thank you for Mr. Steve Harvey, God. You bless him.
神父,我们为史蒂夫先生而感恩于你。请为他祈福。
Oh, please stop cussing in the name of Jesus, God.
哦,不要以神的名义诅咒。
You bless Mr. Steve Harvey, God. You bless his family, God. You bless Mrs Marjorie, God.
愿主保佑史蒂夫先生。保佑他的全家。保佑玛乔丽女士。
You bless, you bless anything that happens to him, God. Everybody say Amen. Amen.
祝愿他所做的一切事情。所有人说阿门。阿门
Ladies and gentlemen, Natalie!
女士们先生们,娜塔莉!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
rumor ['ru:mə]

想一想再看

n. 谣言,传闻
vt. 谣传

 
bow [bau]

想一想再看

n. 弓
n. 鞠躬,蝴蝶结,船头

 
gossip ['gɔsip]

想一想再看

n. 流言蜚语,闲话,爱说长道短的人
vi.

 
straighten ['streitn]

想一想再看

v. 弄直,使正确,整顿,挺直

 
ruin [ruin]

想一想再看

v. 毁灭,毁坏,破产
n. 毁灭,崩溃,废墟

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 可爱的牛仔小男孩 2017-06-15
  • 小萝莉和她的宠物 2017-06-16
  • 12岁电吉他手谈论布鲁斯音乐 2017-06-18
  • 四岁的小地理学家 2017-06-19
  • 要爱上这个热狗女孩 2017-06-20
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。

      ckplayer

      version:X2