Eating snow is not a good way to rehydrate.
吃雪并不是摄取水分的好办法
It can cause blisters in your mouth.
那样会令你的嘴里起泡
Instead, we'll stash the bottles away for later.
我们把瓶子装满为以后做准备
And by the time you reach the bottom, you'll have water.
等你下到山底的时候 就有水喝了
In the mountains, you've got to drink before you're thirsty.
在山里 感到渴之前你就得喝水
If you're thirsty, you're already dehydrated.
如果你觉得渴了那你已经脱水了
In our next challenge, we save time and energy
在下面的挑战里 我们从垂直的雪面上滑下
by cranking down a vertical snow face.
来节省时间和体力
You just don't know what's in store next.That's what scares me.
你不知道接下来会怎么样 这才是让我害怕的地方
What devilry does this man have in store for us?
他脑子里还有什么鬼点子在等着我们
and tackle a glacier containing a minefield of crevasses.
穿越冰川 包括一片布满冰裂缝的雷区
I don't ever want to go back to a glacier, ever.
我永远不想再回冰川上去 永远
I'm in Canada with two wilderness rookies Joe Resto, from New York.
我在加拿大 和两个荒野新手在一起 乔·莱斯特 来自纽约
I'm gonna scale down a mountain with Bear Grylls.
我将和贝尔·格里尔斯一起爬下山
I mean, life doesn't get any better than that and Sean Lacoste.
我想 这样的生活再好不过了 以及肖恩·拉科斯特
I'm from Shakopee, Minnesota.
我来自明尼苏达州沙科皮市
You know, my life revolves around training consultants.
要知道平时我的生活充斥着培训咨询
This is the exact polar opposite of what I do.
这样的实战和我平时做的完全相反
Welcome to the mountains!
欢迎来到雪山
My rookies have already scaled down a sheer rock face.Kicking in hard.
两名组员已经成功爬下陡峭的岩壁 踩实了
We're now descending 1,000 feet through an almost-vertical snow gully.
我们正从1000英尺 几乎垂直的雪坡上爬下去