Captain Cook?
库克船长
That's not you?
不是你吗
Like I said no one is looking for you.
我说了 没人在找你
Look I don't know what you think you're doing here.
听着 我不知道你来这儿干嘛
Mr. White
怀特老师
I mean if you're planning on giving me some bull-winder
如果你想拿上帝那套狗屎说辞
about getting right with Jesus by turning myself in...
劝我去自首的话
Not really. - High school was a long time ago.
我不会的 高中已经是很久远的事情了
You ain't welcome back kotter, so step off.
你又不是什么灵魂工程师 赶紧滚吧
No speeches.
少说废话
Short speech.
就说几句
You lost your partner today. What's his name?
你今天被抓的的那个同伙叫什么
Emilio?
艾米利奥
Emilio is going to prison.
艾米利奥就要去蹲大狱了
DEA took all your money your lab.
毒品缉查局抄了你的窝还有钱
You got nothing.
你一无所有了
Square 1.
话说回来
But you know the business.
你懂得怎么贩毒
And I know the chemistry.
而我掌握着化学技术
I'm thinking...
我在想
Maybe you and I could partner up.
或许我们可以合作