I'm Bear Grylls.I've made it through challenges in the sort of places you wouldn't last a day without the right survival skills.
我是贝尔·格里尔斯 我曾身涉险境 面临生死考验 最终逃出生天 没有生存技巧 我早将魂归西天
But this time, I'm not alone.
但这次我不是孤身作战
After a nationwide call-out,20,000 of the show's most hardcore fans were up for the challenge.
经过全国范围的召集 两万余名本剧的铁杆粉丝 报名接受挑战
Two of them made the cut.
其中两人成功入选
Now I'm gonna show them what it takes to really survive in the wild.
今天 我将告诉他们如何 在残酷的荒野寻得生机
These two wilderness rookies will have to learn quickly and dig deep
这两名新手将 深入浅出地了解体会
to make it through this life-changing mission.
如何在生存挑战中存活
There's no way he would ask you to do something crazy.
他要你做的自会有道理的
Oh, boy!It will push them beyond their physical limits.
天哪 他们将挑战生理极限
Oh, man.teach them to work as a team.Time to go back.
天哪 学会团队协作 回岸吧
and force them to confront their greatest fears.
不得不面对内心深处的恐惧
300-foot drop, and I don't like water.
这有300英尺的落差 我怕水
Together, we're gonna be,"Fans vs. Wild."
我们将一同组成 荒野求生组