手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 欧美创意广告音频版 > 正文

欧美创意广告(视频+MP3+中英字幕):机票搜索引擎momondo广告 寻根之旅

编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • I'm proud to be English, my family have served and we've defended this country
  • 我很自豪自己是一个英国人,我的家庭是军旅出身
  • and we've been to war for this country
  • 我们一直保卫这个国家,并为这个国家而战斗
  • I'm really patriotic about Bangladesh
  • 我非常热爱孟加拉国
  • I am 100% Icelandic, yeah, definitely
  • 我100%是冰岛人,是的,绝对的
  • This is a Kurdish wedding with my mum in the traditional Kurdish garb.
  • 这是一个库尔德式婚礼,我的妈妈穿着传统的库尔德服饰
  • We're just proud blacks, so that's it
  • 我们就是骄傲的黑人,就是这样
  • Yeah, I think we are probably the best country in the world, if I'm honest
  • 恩,我觉得我们可能是世界上最好的国家,实话实说
  • Think about other countries and other nationalities in the world
  • 想想世界上其他的国家和民族
  • are there any that you don't feel you get on with well, or you won't like, particularly?
  • 有没有哪个你觉得无法相处,或者你特别不喜欢?
  • Germany, yeah, I'm not a fan of the Germans
  • 德国,对,我不大喜欢德国人
  • You might think they're a little bit…
  • 你会觉得他们有点……
  • Particularly India and Pakistan probably because of the whole, you know, the conflict
  • 尤其是印度和巴基斯坦,也许因为,你知道,那些冲突
  • Cause I have this side of me that's like that hates Turkish people– not people! But the government!
  • 因为我有一面是……讨厌土耳其人-不是人!而是政府!
  • But French? Nah
  • 但是法国人?没有
  • We're just the best, you know, it's just fact
  • 我们就是最好的,你懂的,这就是事实
  • I'm more important than you
  • 我比你更重要
  • I don't know you, but in my opinion I am strong, and I am more important than a lot of people
  • 我不认识你,但在我看来我很强壮,我比很多人都更重要
  • How would you feel about taking a journey based on your DNA?
  • 你觉得根据自己的DNA来次寻根之旅怎么样?
  • Yeah, I'd feel very intrigued
  • 好啊,我非常好奇
  • What could you possibly tell me that I don't know?
  • 什么是你能告诉我而我不知道的呢?
  • So do you know how DNA works? So you get half from mum, and half from dad
  • 所以你知道DNA的机制吗?你有一半来自母亲,一半来自父亲
  • so 50% from each of them, and they get 50% from their parents and back, and back and back
  • 所以来自父母各50%,然后他们从他们的父母各得到50%,以此类推
  • And all those little bits of your ancestor, they filter down to make you, you
  • 最后所有这些来自你的祖先的小小成分,经过层层过滤,使你成为了你
  • I need you to spit in this tube for me. Just spit up to the little black line
  • 我需要你把口水吐在这个管子里。吐到黑线即可
  • That's a lot of spit
  • 这需要好多口水
  • The story of you, is in that tube. What's it going to tell me?
  • 好的,你的故事就在这个管子中。它将会告诉我什么呢?
  • It's going to be, 'oh yeah, you're French', and,'wait, your grandparents are French', and, 'wait…'
  • 像这样,“噢耶,你是法国人”,然后,“等等,你的祖父母是法国人”,然后,“等等,……”
  • 100% Bengali. Solid Iraqi. I'm Cuban!
  • 100%孟加拉人。纯正的伊拉克人。我是古巴人!
  • It's going to tell me that I'm English, like I've told you
  • 它会告诉我我是英国人,就像我告诉你的那样
  • Jay? Can you come down and join us?
  • Jay?你可以到这里来吗?
  • I'm a little bit nervous, I have to say
  • 不得不说,我有点紧张
  • So are you ready to find out your results? Will you read it out to us, please?
  • 那么你准备好知道自己的结果了吗?请你向我们念出来好吗?
  • Wow, look at me! Oh my God. Oh… wow. I didn't expect that
  • 哇,看看我!我的天。喔...哇...我真没料到
  • All of them. Whoa… No… No…
  • 所有这些。哇塞。不……不……
  • Caucasus? Which was… Turkish? Yeah.
  • 高加索?哪个是……土耳其?是的
  • Eastern Europe, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece
  • 东欧,西班牙,葡萄牙,意大利,希腊
  • I'm 32% British? What?! Great Britain, 30%… 5%… German
  • 我有32%英国血统?什么?!大不列颠,30%……5%……德国
  • I'm Irish? Yeah!
  • 我是爱尔兰人?没错!
  • So I'm a Muslim Jew. Great Britain, 11%. Are you sure these results are mine?
  • 所以我是一个穆斯林犹太人。大不列颠,11%--你确定这个结果是我的吗?
  • Eastern Europe? Seriously?
  • 东欧?真的么?
  • Iceland has definitely moved closer to Europe now
  • 冰岛现在肯定离欧洲越来越近了
  • I'm going to go a bit far right now, but this should be compulsory
  • 我可能想得有点远了,但我觉得每个人都应该做一下这个测试
  • There would be no such thing as, like, extremism in the world, if people knew their heritage like that
  • 如果人们知道他们继承的血统是这个样子,世界上就不会有像极端主义这样的事情
  • Like, who would be stupid enough to think of such a thing as, like, a pure race?
  • 就好像,谁还会愚昧到想出像纯净种族这样的东西?
  • In a way, we're all kind of cousins, in a broad sense
  • 这样看来,从广义上说,我们都是兄弟姐妹
  • In a much more direct sense. You have a cousin, in this room
  • 更直接点,你有一个表亲,就在这个房间里
  • Uh uh… Turn around, and guess who it is. Waj? Yeah, what's that?
  • 呃呃……转过头,猜猜会是谁。Waj?恩,怎么了?
  • Why don't you come down here and meet your cousin? Oh my God…
  • 何不下来见见你的表亲?我的天……
  • Did you know that? I didn't, I had no idea… this is like…
  • 你已经知道了?不,我毫不知情……那个……
  • My heart's pounding right now, I swear to God
  • 我的心脏在砰砰跳,我对天发誓
  • I'm Jay from everywhere by the reads of this
  • 根据上面所写,我是来自世界各地的Jay
  • I'm a real man of the world. That's beautiful, thank you
  • 我是真正的世界之子。真美,谢谢你们
  • So would you like to travel to all of these places?
  • 那么你想要去所有这些地方旅行吗?
  • Yeah! Hell yeah! Oh yeah
  • 是的!当然是!必须的!


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
重点单词   查看全部解释    
filter ['filtə]

想一想再看

n. 筛选,滤波器,过滤器,滤色镜
v. 过滤

联想记忆
defended [di'fend]

想一想再看

vt. 辩护;防护 vi. 保卫;防守

联想记忆
ancestor ['ænsistə]

想一想再看

n. 祖宗,祖先,原种

联想记忆
conflict ['kɔnflikt]

想一想再看

n. 冲突,矛盾,斗争,战斗
vi. 冲突,争

联想记忆
intrigued

想一想再看

adj. 好奇的;被迷住了的 v. 引起…的兴趣;使迷惑

 
patriotic [.pætri'ɔtik]

想一想再看

adj. 爱国的

联想记忆
traditional [trə'diʃənəl]

想一想再看

adj. 传统的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。