Isn't that nice?
不错嘛
Stefan joins a team, makes a friend.
斯特凡加入了球队 还交到朋友
It's all so, "Rah, rah, go team, yeah!"
就好像在叫 冲啊 狼队 冲
Not tonight. I'm done with you.
今晚不是时候 别惹我
Nice trick with Elena.
保护艾琳娜的手段不错嘛
Let me guess... vervain in the necklace?
我来猜猜 带马鞭草的项链
I admit, I was a bit surprised.
我承认 你让我吃惊不小
It's been a while since anyone could resist my compulsion.
已经很久没人能抵抗我的催眠术了
Where'd you get it?
你哪里弄来的
Does it matter?
重要么
Guess I could just seduce her the old-fashioned way. Or I could just... eat her.
看来我只能用老方法去诱惑她 或者干脆 一口吸干她的血
No. You're not gonna hurt her, Damon.
没门 你不会伤害她 达蒙
No?
不会吗
Because deep down inside, there is a part of you that feels for her.
因为在你内心深处 你始终很在乎她
I was worried that you had no humanity left inside of you,
我还一直担心你心中已毫无人性
That you may have actually become the monster that you pretend to be.
而你真的要变成了那个 你一直伪装成的怪物
-Who's pretending? -Then kill me.
-谁要伪装 -那就杀了我啊
Well, I'm... I'm tempted.
我 我是有点心动了
No, you're not.
不 你没有
You've had lifetimes to do it, and yet, here I am. I'm still alive.
给你那么多时间来杀我 可惜 我还安然无恙
And there you are. You're still haunting me.
你一直像影子似的跟着我
After 145 years.
都过了145年了
Katherine is dead.
凯瑟琳已经死了
And you hate me,
因为你爱她 所以会那么恨我
because you loved her, and you torture me because you still do.
因为你仍爱着他 便一直折磨我
And that, my brother, is your humanity.
而那 就是你的人性 老哥