I'd quit cheerleading if I were you.
如果我是你 我就退出啦啦队了
Why do you say that?
为什么这么说
Oh, I saw you at practice. You looked miserable.
排练时我看见你了 你好悲惨呀
You saw that?
你看见了
I used to love it. It was fun.
我以前很热爱 很有趣
Things are different this year.
今年一切都变了
Everything that used to matter doesn't anymore.
以前在乎的现在却不再有意义
So don't let it.
那就顺其自然
Quit, move on. Problem solved.
放弃 继续向前 问题解决了
Some things could matter again.
有些事会变回原来
Maybe.
可能吧
But... seems a little unrealistic to me.
但是 对我来说有点不太现实
I'm sorry.
对不起
About Katherine.
关于凯瑟琳
You lost her, too.
你也同样失去了她