I respect you for that and share your opinion. Neither can I.
为此 我非常尊重您 我也持有同样的观点
I'd always hoped to win your love in time
我一直希望时间长了 就能赢得您的爱
but I am vain enough to want to be loved for myself rather than my money.
不过看来我这个人除了钱 其他地方一无是处
Do we part as friends?We do.
我们以后还是朋友吗 当然
So,you will live. By my pen. Yes.
您将以 以笔为生 是的
Will all your stories have happy endings?
您的故事都有美满的结局吗
My characters will have after a little bit of trouble,all that they desire.
我的那些角色都会有 不过要经历些磨难 他们会心想事成
The good do not always come to good ends.
好人不一定都有好报
It is a truth universally acknowledged.
这是一项真理
that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.
凡是有钱的单身汉 总想娶位太太
However little known the feelings or views of such a man may be on his first entering a neighbourhood
这样的单身汉 每逢新搬到一个地方 四邻八舍虽完全不了解他的性情 见解
this truth is so well fixed in the minds of the surrounding families
可是 既然这样的一条真理 早已在人们心目中根深蒂固
that he is considered as the rightful property of some one or other of their daughters.
因此人们总是把他看作 自己某一个女儿理所应得的一笔财产
My dear Mr Bennet said his lady to him one day
我的好老爷 有一天班纳特太太对她的丈夫说
Have you heard that Netherfield Park is let at last? Mr Bennet replied that he had not.
尼日斐花园终于租出去了 你听说过没有 班纳特先生回答说 他没有听说过