To have a wife who has a mind is considered not quite proper.
她老婆被别人认为脑子不正常
To have a wife with a literary reputation nothing short of scandalous.
成天写一些诽谤性的文章
But it must be possible?To live as both wife and author? Oh.
那么有没有可能 同时扮演好作家和妻子的角色 哦
I think so.Though never easy.
我想可以吧 尽管不容易
Could I really have this?What,precisely?You.
我真的能拥有吗 你说的是什么 你
Me,how?This life with you. Yes.
我 怎么拥有 跟你生活在一起 能
Lefroy.Hush. The judge.The man's like a rampant dog.
勒弗罗伊. 小心法官 那老家伙太张狂了
He will be generous. I'm sure of it.
他会变得慷慨的 我相信
You'll speak with him? Tomorrow,I promise.
你跟他说过了 明天 我保证
I really must say good night.Good night. Good night.
我真的得道晚安了 晚安 晚安
Miss Austen? Yes?Good night.
奥斯汀小姐 嗯 晚安
You know,I think my mother is right. A husband,and the sooner,the better.
我妈说得对 得赶紧给她找个婆家 越快越好