Uh, listen, boys.
额 听着 孩子们
I've had a rather emotional day.
我今天心情不好
So, whatever your beef with Eggsy is and I'm sure it's well-founded,
所以你们和艾格西有什么恩怨 我相信你们也是有原因的
I'd appreciate it enormously if you could just leave us in peace,
如果你们能让我们静静
until I finish this lovely pint of Guinness.
让我喝完这杯黑啤 我会十分感谢
You should get out of the way, grandad, or you'll get hurt, I know.
大叔 你应该赶紧闪开 否则你会伤得很重
He ain't joking, you should go.
他没开玩笑 你应该赶紧走
Manners maketh man.
人无礼 无以立
Do you know what that means?
你们知道那是什么意思吗
Then let me teach you a lesson.
让我来好好给你们上一课
Are we going to stand around here all day or are we going to fight?
我们是这么站上一天还是开打