As some of you will have learned last night,
就像你们昨晚知道的那样
teamwork is paramount here at Kingsman.
团队合作在王牌特工队非常重要
We're here to enhance your skills, test you 'til limit.
我们在这里训练你们的技能 并测试你们的极限
Which is why you're gonna pick a puppy.
这就是为什么你们要挑选一只小狗
Wherever you go, your dog goes.
不论你们到哪儿 你的狗跟你到哪儿
You will care for it. You will teach it.
你们要照顾它 训练它
And by the time it's fully trained, so will you be.
等小狗训练合格的时候 你们也合格了
Those of you who are still here, that is.
当然 我是指还留在这里的你们
Do you understand?
听明白了吗
Choose your puppy.
挑选你的小狗
A poodle?
狮子狗吗
What? They're gun dogs.
什么 它们是猎犬
Oldest working breed. Easy to train.
血统最古老的工作犬 训练很简单
A pug.
巴哥犬
It's a bulldog, ain't it ?
这不是斗牛犬吗
It will get bigger though, won't it?
它会长大的 不是吗
Shiiiiit.
该死