手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 三十九级台阶(第4级) > 正文

三十九级台阶 第95期:三十九级台阶(9)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • 'If one of those paths has thirty-nine steps, then I think we have a good chance, 'I said.
  • "如果有一条路是三十九级台阶的话,那么我想我们就有胜算了,"我说。
  • 'Can I take a car, Sir Walter, and a map?
  • "瓦尔特爵士,能给我辆车和一张地图吗?
  • If Mr. MacGillivray can help me, perhaps we can prepare something for tomorrow. '
  • 如果麦吉里夫雷先生能帮忙的话,也许可以为明天做些准备。"
  • It seemed strange for me to take control like this.
  • 我这样指挥大家好像不伦不类。
  • But I was used to action, and they could see it.
  • 但本人敢做敢为,他们也可以看得出来。
  • It was the Frenchman, Royer, who said what they were all thinking.
  • 还是那个法国人罗耶说出了大家的心里话。
  • 'I am quite happy, 'he said, 'to leave this business in Mr. Hannay's hands. '
  • 他说:"我很高兴把这件事交给哈内先生去办。"
  • At half-past three in the morning I was driving through Kent in the moonlight, with MacGillivray next to me.
  • 凌晨三点半我驱车在月色中穿过肯特,麦吉里夫雷就坐在我身边。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

'If one of those paths has thirtynine steps, then I think we have a good chance, 'I said.

"如果有一条路是三十九级台阶的话,那么我想我们就有胜算了,"我说。
'Can I take a car, Sir Walter, and a map?
"瓦尔特爵士,能给我辆车和一张地图吗?
If Mr. MacGillivray can help me, perhaps we can prepare something for tomorrow. '
如果麦吉里夫雷先生能帮忙的话,也许可以为明天做些准备。"
It seemed strange for me to take control like this.
我这样指挥大家好像不伦不类。
But I was used to action, and they could see it.
但本人敢做敢为,他们也可以看得出来。
It was the Frenchman, Royer, who said what they were all thinking.
还是那个法国人罗耶说出了大家的心里话。
'I am quite happy, 'he said, 'to leave this business in Mr. Hannay's hands. '
他说:"我很高兴把这件事交给哈内先生去办。"
At half-past three in the morning I was driving through Kent in the moonlight, with MacGillivray next to me.
凌晨三点半我驱车在月色中穿过肯特,麦吉里夫雷就坐在我身边。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。