Hey, Mr. Costllick. How's life on the 15th floor?
你好 科斯特林克先生 十五楼的生活怎么样啊
Yeah, I miss you, too.
我也很想念你
Yeah, it's a lot less satisfying to steal pens from your own home, you know.
对啊 偷自己家里的笔不够刺激
Well, that's very generous.
啊 你可真慷慨
Er...but look, this isn't about the money, you know.
不 这不是钱的问题
It's just I need something that's more than a job, I need something I really care about.
我不只是需要一份工作 我需要我真正在意的东西
And that's on top of the year-end bonus you mentioned earlier?
这津贴不包含在你早前提过的年终红利里吗
Dream! Your dream!
梦想 别忘了你的梦想
Look! Al, Al, I'm not playing hardball here, okay?
听着 艾尔 我不是在故意为难你
This is not an negotiation, this is a...this is a rejection!
不 我没有在 这不是商量 我在拒绝你
No...no...no! Stop saying...stop saying numbers!
不不不不 不要再说了 别说钱了
I'm telling you, you've got the wrong guy, you've got the wrong guy!
我告诉你 你找错人了 我不是你要找的那个
I'll see you Monday!
周一见
Yeah.
就这样了