Listen, um...
听我说
Oh, no, no, no, don't say "listen". I know that "listen". I've said that "listen".
不 别叫我听 我知道你的意思 我对别人这么说过
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I don't get it. What happened? What about everything you said under the bridge?
我不懂 你这是怎么了 你在桥下说过的话呢
Yeah, um... You know, you should just forget about what I said under the bridge, I was talking crazy that night, I was so drunk!
你得忘记我在桥下说过的话 我那一夜喝醉了 全是胡言乱语
You don't drink.
你不喝酒的
That's right, I don't.
没错 我不喝酒
But I was, I was drunk on you.
但我爱你爱得如痴如醉
Oh, Urse.
厄休拉
Okay, yeah, so it's not gonna work.
我们是没有结果的
Why? Is it because I'm friends with Phoebe?
为什么 因为我是菲比的朋友吗
If it was, would you stop hanging out with her?
如果是 你愿意不和她来往吗
No, no, I, I couldn't do that.
不行 我办不到
Um, then yes, it's cause of Phoebe.
那没错 就是因为菲比