Would you let it go? It's not that big a deal.
你拉倒吧 这又没什么大不了的
Not that big a deal? It's amazing.
没什么大不了 这简直就是太神奇了
Ok, you just reach in there, there's one little maneuver, and bam, a bra right out the sleeve.
你只要把手伸进去 轻轻一碰 啪 内衣就从袖子里抽出来
And right there, as far as I'm concerned, there is nothing a guy can do that even comes close. Am I right here?
好吧 据我所知 男生怎么也不可能达到这个水平 我说的对不
Oh, come on! You guys can pee standing up.
噢 拜托 你们男生还可以站着尿尿呢
We can? Okay, I'm tryin' that.
我们可以吗 我这就去试试
All right, you know what blows my mind?
好吧 你们知道什么让我嫉妒吗
Women can see breasts any time they want.
女人随时都可以看咪咪
You just look down and there they are.
你只要一低头就看到了
How you get any work done is beyond me.
真搞不懂你们怎么可以安心工作
Oh, ok, you know what I don't get?
噢 知道我搞不懂什么吗
The way guys can do so many mean things, and then not even care.
男人可以做很多下流的事情却一点也不在乎