Nihao, good morning, Mr Li. How are you? Nihao.
你好,早上好,李先生。你好。你好
What type of flour are you using here?
你现在用的是哪种面粉呢
And you've got some big mixing machines, but are the best noodles always made by hand?
你们也有大型搅拌机,但手工做出来的面条才是最好的吗
Making longevity noodles requires not only skill but patience as well.
做长寿面不仅要有技术,且还要有耐心
And two hours later we are ready to roll.
2个小时之后,我们准备开始了
I wonder what Paul Hollywood would make of this technique.
面点大师保罗不知道会怎么看待这项技艺
Like that. All the way along. Yes.
就这样。不停地擀。是的
After a lot of rolling you end up with something much longer.
擀了一会儿后,面团就变长了
So our dough has been rolled, rested, rolled, rested, rolled, rested, three times
现在这面团是经过擀,停,擀,停,擀,停,这样了三轮
and it now looks like this and the next stage, apparently, involves a performance.
然后就变成了这样,而下一步显然是,就要开始表演了
Uncoiling. So he's aiming... Oh, my goodness, this is bonkers.
拉起来。他在瞄准。天啊,这好厉害
It's like watching a magic trick. It's the most amazing thing.
这就像魔术一样,真是太惊人了
How long do you think this noodle will be when you finished?
你估计最后这面条会有多长呢
How long was the record-breaking noodle? Look at that. All done.
最长的记录是多少呢?看到没。全弄完了