If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would you choose?
如果你可以和任何人共进晚餐,活着或过世的都可以,你会选谁?
Kylie Minogue. Marilyn Monroe.
凯莉·米洛。玛丽莲·梦露。
Oh God, I wouldn't have a clue.
老天,我不知道耶。
I know, straight up. Paul Hogan.
我知道,真的。保罗·霍根。
Kim Kardashian. No! No, no.
金·卡戴珊。不!不、不。
I'd like to have dinner with Justin Bieber.
我想和小贾斯汀一起吃晚餐。
What? He's not coming to my house.
什么?他才不能来我家。
I'd have Bob Hawke. Dave Hughes. Barry Humphries. Jimi Hendrix.
我要和鲍勃·霍克。戴夫·休斯。贝瑞·亨弗里斯。吉米·亨德里克斯。
People who have made a difference in the world—maybe Nelson Mandela at the dinner table.
为世界带来影响的人--或许和曼德拉一起吃晚餐。
Hello! Come in! I don't know what he's gonna say. I'm scared.
哈啰!进来吧!我不知道他会说什么。好害怕。
If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, who would you choose?
如果你可以和世界上任何一个人吃晚餐,你会选谁?
Probably our whole family, like, our whole extended family.
可能是我们全家人,像是,整个大家族。
Mom and Dad. Mom and Dad.
妈妈和爸爸。妈妈和爸爸。
Does it have to be a celebrity? Could it be family?
一定要是名人吗?可不可以是家人?
We love it. We talk about how school is. We ask Mom and Dad how their day was.
我们爱一起吃。我们会聊学校怎样。我们会问爸爸妈妈他们今天过得好吗。
Family. Yeah. Mom and Dad.
家人。嗯。妈妈和爸爸。
Family! Who would you like to have dinner with?
家人!你又是想和谁一起吃晚餐?
They just want to be with us while they're eating food, which is pretty cool.
他们吃饭时只想和我们一起,那真是满棒的。
They see us above everything. Oh, I'm gonna get...
他们把我们看得比一切重要。噢,我要...
Yeah. Yeah. Bit of message in it for me. Yes!
嗯。嗯。给了我一些启示。没错!
What are we having for dinner?
我们晚餐要吃什么?