After about an hour of the net not really producing any fish, it is now filled to the brim with fish.
起网差不多一小时都没什么鱼,可现在满网都是鱼
Wow, wow, wow. They're pulling it out. Pulling it out.
哇,哇,拉上来了,拉上来了
Everybody is just getting involved. There is fish everywhere. There is a real sense of excitement.
所有人都加入进来,到处都是鱼。真是太激动人心了
There are some real monsters in these nets, some massive massive fish.
网里有些堪称庞然大物,超大超大的鱼
You could feed a whole family with just one of these.
一条鱼就够一大家子吃的了
This is it, this is the bighead carp that I came here for.
看这条,这就是我来此要捕获的胖头鱼
Mr Zhang says I can take a fish home.
张先生说我可以带一条回家
All I need to do is find someone to cook it for me.
我要做的就是找个人为我烹饪了
The harvest takes two hours to pull in and it's a bumper catch.
整个一网要两小时收上来,真是大获丰收啊
The fish are packed into baskets and taken back to the shore of the lake
鱼被装入篮子里,然后带到湖岸边
where they will be packed and distributed all across China.
这些鱼从那里被分装销售到全国各地
It's been a long day. The hole has been a good one.
真是漫长的一天。这一洞收获不错
And now we are finally off the ice, I really want to see what all the fuss is about.
现在我们终于可以离开冰面了,我真想知道这一通忙活的原因所在
The traditional way to cook bighead carp is to braise it with chilies, ginger and spring onions.
胖头鱼的传统做法是炖,加入干辣椒,姜,小洋葱
And here it is. It looks and smells absolutely fantastic, doesn't it?
做好了。看上去,闻起来绝对醉人,不是吗
This is the bit I have been waiting for the most after a long hard day grafting on the ice.
在冰面上辛苦劳作了整整一天,期待的就是这一口了
This is the reward. I get to try the fish.
这就是犒赏,我得尝尝这鱼
Caught in the morning, cooked in the evening.
一早去捕捞,晚上做大鱼
That is absolutely sensational. You can really taste the flavours.
味道太美了。的确吃一口就能尝出风味
You don't get fresher than this. Guys, dig in, dig in.
没法更新鲜了,伙计们,下筷啊,吃吧
This is amazing, this is why the people of China really embrace fresh fish in Chinese New Year.
太奇妙了,这就是为什么中国人在新年里这么爱吃新鲜的鱼了