Please join me and welcoming Denzel Washington Thank you.
请大家一起欢迎丹泽尔.华盛顿先生登台演讲谢谢
Thank you very much I am obviously the most unorganized.
非常感谢我可能是这里最没准备充分的一位
Everybody else has a nice box to bring the script up in I'm just like, kinda gather all.
大家都用一个精美的盒子装着演讲稿而我只是把所有资料都放在一起
Next up here put it inside a magazine, so...
然后呢把它夹在了一本杂志里面
So, in fact, I didn't have it in the right order wait a minute, let me get the right order here.
所以 事实上 演讲稿的顺序全乱套了等我先把页码整理好的
So if it starts like flying around the stage just, you know, run around and grab it for me.
所以 如果稿纸在台上飞得到处都是麻烦大家帮我捡起来吧
And bring your back up here for me I'll keep going as I can.
交到我这里来我会尽力讲下去的
President Guttmann, Provost Price, Board Chair Cohen fellow honorees, beautiful honorees.
古特曼校长 普莱斯教务长 科恩主席诸位获奖者 你们很美丽
And today's graduates I'm honored and grateful for the invitation today.
还有今天要毕业的同学们今天能受邀前来 我倍感荣幸
It's always great to be on the Penn campus I've been before a lot of time for basketball games.
非常高兴能够来到宾夕法尼亚大学我曾经来这里看过多场篮球比赛
As my sun played at the Palestra, played on the basketball team Yes, that's right, played on the basketball game.
因为我儿子就在体育系 是那里的篮球队队员没错 就是玩篮球的