It's exactly what Marva Collins did: focused on the health and cultivated it,
Marva Collins所做的就是注重健康并用心栽培它
Watered it and shed a light to it, realized it. We'll talk about all these ideas throughout the course.
浇水 给予阳光并时刻关注它对这些观点的探讨将贯穿整个课程
What health model does this is the theme we go through all the course
健康模式能做的就是-这是我们这堂课着重讲的内容
Is cultivate capacity. It cultivates the capacity to deal
培养能力培养我们处理
With the negatives when these arrive whether it's negative and painful experiences in relationships,
消极因素的能力无论是人际关系上的消极和痛苦经历
Or in ourselves. What does that mean? Let me draw two analogies.
还是我们自身的那意味着什么 我为大家做两个类比
Cultivating capacity is about creating a strong psychological immune system.
培养能力就是创造一个强大的心理免疫系统
These are the words of Nathaniel Branden. Psychological immune system.
这是Nathaniel Branden的观点心理学免疫系统
What happens when we have a strong physical immune system? Does it mean we don't get ill?
如果我们有强大的生理免疫系统会怎样?这是否意味着我们不会生病?
Of course not. We do. But it means that we get ill less often and when we do get sick,
当然不是 还是会生病但这意味着我们不会常生病 就算病了
We recover more promptly. This is exactly what cultivating strength,
也能恢复得更快这就是培养的力量
Optimism, sense of purpose, meaning, mindfulness this is exactly what these characteristics do.
乐观 追求 意义 规划正是这些因素的作用
They enlarge transform the way we see, the way we experience the world,
他们会放大并改变我们看待和体验世界的方式
Enlarge the capacity of the form and that's we are better able to deal the inevitable difficulties.
让我们突破框架 引发潜能使我们能更好地应对不可避免的困难
And there are inevitable difficulties. No life is completely immune to those.
不可避免的困难的确存在没有谁的人生是一帆风顺的