Happy birthday!
生日快乐!
Look at them all in those jackets!
看他们都穿着这外套!
How did you do it?
你是怎么计划的?
Spending all that money! Oh!
花了那么多钱…
Terrible. That's it. We're taking you out the back way.Look at those kids!
真是的…我们等下带你从那边出去。看这些孩子。
You kids are...You're a riot....and we are so delighted...to have you as part of our family and be part of yours.
你们…你真是有鬼主意。我们非常欢迎你来到这个大家庭。
And...Family? I've fought with every one of these kids!
大家庭?我可以和他们每人打一架。
That's family!
这就是一家人嘛!
Don't forget to make a wish. -Let's see if I can get it, Melissa.
别忘了许愿。-看我能不能一口吹灭,Melissa。
This old geezer...Okay, kid. You got it.
来,吹吧。
That is really nice.
很好。
Bill, we wrote a...I wrote a song for you.
Bill,我给你写了一首歌。
Oh, my God.
哦,天呐。
I just try to play a straight game, and in New York that's very...almost impossible.
我只想很坦诚的去做事…但这在纽约几乎是不可能的。
To be honest and straight in New York, that's like Don Quixote fighting windmills.
在纽约保持着一种诚实和坦诚的态度…真的挺难的,就像是堂吉诃德对抗风车一样。
Ooh, hoo. Shut up, Cunningham.
哦,我该闭嘴了。
Let's get this thing on the road and get up and work.
拿起相机,到街上去工作吧!
All right, turn off the cameras. We've had enough of this.
关上摄像机,我们就拍到这里了。