Get back up into that loft.With bears in neighborhood,cooking in camp is risky.
现在回阁楼 熊在附近出没时 做饭是很危险的
Their sense of smell is seven times stronger than a bloodhound,
熊的嗅觉比猎犬还敏感七倍
and they can follow the scent of a rotting carcass for more than two miles.
它们在2英里以外 就能嗅到腐烂尸体的气味
Okay.I can hear a noise below.
点着了 我听见下面有动静
In a situation like this, you can't afford to take any chances.
在这种情况下 可疏忽不得
I need to check it out.
我要去查看一下
Something just came through the window downstairs.
有什么东西刚从楼下的窗户进来了
All of those tin cans have gone. Below, below, in the corner!It's only a raccoon.
所有的烟囱 都倒了 看下面 在角落里 只是一只浣熊
The noise and the torch drive him back out,but he's triggered my warning system.
火把和声音把它赶了出去 但它触发了我的警报系统
I need to get down there to reset it.
我需要下去重置警报系统
Hang on, that's on fire down there.
等下 下面起火了
With the fire extinguished, I reset the trip wire and get back up into the rafters.
灭火后 我重置了绊索 重新回到横梁上
Here, let me pass you that.You got it?You can hand me that.
给 拿住这个 抓住了吗 可以给我了
Fire and a raccoon.Get back to sleep again.Easier said than done.
起火和一只浣熊 回去 继续睡觉 说着容易 做起来难啊