I was in Tunisia.I was at college.
那是在突尼斯 大学的时候
We went on this two-week trip and staying locally in this beautiful village.
我们去旅行两周 我们待在当地一个美丽的村庄
And the people were great.I arrived the first day and I had to go and I went in and they didn't have like a toilet.
当地人很好 我第一天到了 我想去厕所 结果他们没有厕所
There was just a hole in the floor.where you have to kind of squat down.
只有旱厕 得蹲着上
And something happened with my body,It just went no,that's not going to happen.
我的身体就起反应了 拒绝了这种事
Nope.Didn't want to do that.I didn't go.I didn't think about it.
不行 我不想那么做 我就没上 我都没想到这事
It was a little full at the end of the two weeks.
两周之后 感觉肚子里慢慢的
Then arrived back home in Denmark and I got home and within 28 seconds I was on the toilet.And it was,it was good.
然后我回到了丹麦 不到28秒 我就上了厕所 感觉好舒畅
It feels good sharing.I never told this story before.And I,wow.
说出来感觉棒棒哒 这故事我从来没说过 现在
Thank you.Something rotten in the state of Denmark.
谢谢你 丹麦要坏掉了
All right.I have to ask you,you are from Denmark.I am.Have you been?
好吧 我要问你 你是丹麦人 是的 你去过吗
You know,I have not.It's one of the things,I love my job,absolutely love this job.
没有 我喜欢我的工作
But because of the constraints of being here,I don't get to travel as much as I would like to.
但我必须一直待在这里 我不能常出去旅游
that's the only downside to this gig.and so I have never been to Denmark.I would love to go.
这是这份工作唯一的坏处 我没去过丹麦 我很像去看看
I don't think Americans,I don't think we know that much about Denmark.
我觉得美国人 不是很了解丹麦
What are misconceptions or what are thing that's would surprise us.
美国人对丹麦有哪些误解和不了解之处
We used to be the happiest people in the world.But we slipped down to third apparently.
我们以前曾是最快乐的人 但现在排在第三位了
Yeah,Do you know why?I have no idea.Right.I have no idea.Probably constipation.
知道为什么吗 不知道 不知道 可能是因为便秘