Think of all the boys who'll die if you don't make peace.
想想不和解还将有多少孩子死去
You must talk with these men.I intend to, Preston.
你必须跟这些人谈谈 我想谈 普雷斯顿
And in return, I must ask you ,No, this is not horsetrading,this is life.Not Now.
作为回报 我得要求 不 没有讨价还价的余地 这事关性命 闲人勿扰
Bob. I'm sorry.Welcome home.Thank you.
鲍勃 对不起 欢迎回家 谢谢
You're looking fit, Robert. Harvard agrees with you.Mr. Blair.Preston, son.
你看着不错 罗伯特 看来你挺适应在哈佛的生活 布莱尔先生 普雷斯顿 孩子
If you just give us a moment please, Robert. Thank you.
请等我们一会 罗伯特 谢谢
I will procure your votes for you, as I promised, sir.
我会信守承诺帮您拉票 先生
You're always kept your word to me.Those Southern men are coming.
您一直都言出必行 现在南方人来了
I beg you, in the name of Gentle Christ, sir.I understand.
我以父之名恳求您 先生 我理解
Talk peace with these men.I understand, Preston.
跟他们和平谈判吧 我理解 普雷斯顿
We have one abstention so far.Jacob Graylor.
目前有一票弃权 雅各·格瑞勒
He'd like to be Federal Revenue Assessor for the Fifth District of Pennsylvania.
他想当宾夕法尼亚的 第五区联邦收益估价员
So the total of representatives voting three weeks from today is reduced to 182,
那么从今天起 代表投票总数减少到182票
which means 122 yes votes to reach the requisite two thirds of the House.
因此众议院所需的 三分之二就是122票赞成
Assuming all Republicans vote for the amendment.
假设有民主党人投票给修正案
Then, despite our abstention, to reach a two-thirds majority we remain 20 yeses short.
那去除弃权票 还差20票赞成才能达到三分之二
For which we're seeking from among 64 lame duck Democrats.
我们要从64名 即将卸任的民主党员官员争取来
Fully 39 of these we deem unredeemable no votes.
这其中有39人无法劝服