手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 远离尘嚣(第5级) > 正文

远离尘嚣(MP3+中英字幕) 第10章:芭丝谢芭坠入情网(4)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • 'He can't be trusted, miss. Don't trust him, I beg you. '
  • "他这个人不可信,小姐。别信他,求你啦。"
  • 'He's as good as anybody in the village!
  • "他和这个村里的其他任何人都一样,
  • He goes to church regularly! He told me so himself. '
  • 按时上教堂,这是他亲口对我说的。"
  • 'I'm afraid nobody has ever seen him in church. I certainly haven't. '
  • "恐怕谁也没在教堂里见过他吧,我是肯定没见过他。"
  • Cabriel's heart ached when he saw how completely Bathsheba trusted the soldier.
  • 盖伯瑞尔看到芭丝谢芭那样信任那个士兵,心都痛了。
  • 'That's because he enters by the old tower door and sits at the back, where he can't be seen, 'she replied eagerly.
  • "那是因为他总是从旧塔门进教堂,而且总坐在后排人们看不见的地方。"她急切地回答道。
  • 'You know, mistress, 'said Gabriel in a deep voice full of sadness, 'that I love you and shall love you forever.
  • "你知道吗,主人,"盖伯瑞尔声音低沉,充满伤感,"我爱你,而且将永远爱你。
  • I accept that I can't marry you now that I'm poor.
  • 我承认现在我穷,无法娶你。
  • But Bathsheba, dear mistress, think of your position!
  • 可是芭丝谢芭,我亲爱的主人,你也得想一想自己的情况啊!
  • Be careful of your behaviour towards this soldier
  • 与那个兵交往时要小心。
  • Mr Boldwood is sixteen years older than you.
  • 伯德伍德先生大你16岁,
  • Consider how well he would look after you! '
  • 你想想,他肯定会照料好你的!"
  • 'Leave my farm, Cabriel, 'said Bathsheba, her face white with anger.
  • "盖伯瑞尔,你得离开我的农场,"芭丝谢芭说,她的睑气得发白。
  • 'You can't speak like that to me, your mistress! '
  • "你不能用那样的口气和我说话,我是你的女主人!"
  • 'Don't be foolish! You've already sent me away once.
  • "别傻了!你已经把我赶走一次了,
  • How would you manage without me?
  • 你没有我怎么能行?
  • No, although I'd like to have my own farm, I'll stay with you, and you know why. '
  • 不行的。虽然我也想有自己的农场,可是我还是要留下来,你知道这是为了什么。"
  • 'Well, I suppose you can stay if you wish.
  • "那好吧,如果你想留下来,也可以。
  • Will you leave me here now please?
  • 不过,请你现在走开好吗?
  • I ask not as your mistress, but as a woman.
  • 我作为一个女人,而不是你的女主人,求你了。"
  • 'Of course, Miss Everdene, 'said Gabriel gently.
  • "当然可以,伊芙丁小姐。"盖伯瑞尔轻声说道。
  • He was a little surprised by her request, as it was getting dark, and they were on a lonely hill some way from her house.
  • 她的请求令他稍感意外,因为此刻天已渐黑,而此处又是一座偏僻寂静的山上,离开住所尚有一段距离。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

'He can't be trusted,miss. Don't trust him,I beg you. '

"他这个人不可信,小姐。别信他,求你啦。"
'He's as good as anybody in the village!
"他和这个村里的其他任何人都一样,
He goes to church regularly!He told me so himself. '
按时上教堂,这是他亲口对我说的。"
'I'm afraid nobody has ever seen him in church. I certainly haven't. '
"恐怕谁也没在教堂里见过他吧,我是肯定没见过他。"
Cabriel's heart ached when he saw how completely Bathsheba trusted the soldier.
盖伯瑞尔看到芭丝谢芭那样信任那个士兵,心都痛了。
'That's because he enters by the old tower door and sits at the back,where he can't be seen,'she replied eagerly.
"那是因为他总是从旧塔门进教堂,而且总坐在后排人们看不见的地方。"她急切地回答道。
'You know,mistress,'said Gabriel in a deep voice full of sadness,'that I love you and shall love you forever.
"你知道吗,主人,"盖伯瑞尔声音低沉,充满伤感,"我爱你,而且将永远爱你。
I accept that I can't marry you now that I'm poor.
我承认现在我穷,无法娶你。
But Bathsheba,dear mistress,think of your position!
可是芭丝谢芭,我亲爱的主人,你也得想一想自己的情况啊!
Be careful of your behaviour towards this soldier
与那个兵交往时要小心。
Mr Boldwood is sixteen years older than you.
伯德伍德先生大你16岁,
Consider how well he would look after you!'
你想想,他肯定会照料好你的!"
'Leave my farm,Cabriel,'said Bathsheba,her face white with anger.
"盖伯瑞尔,你得离开我的农场,"芭丝谢芭说,她的睑气得发白。
'You can't speak like that to me,your mistress!'
"你不能用那样的口气和我说话,我是你的女主人!"
'Don't be foolish!You've already sent me away once.
"别傻了!你已经把我赶走一次了,
How would you manage without me?
你没有我怎么能行?
No,although I'd like to have my own farm,I'll stay with you,and you know why. '
不行的。虽然我也想有自己的农场,可是我还是要留下来,你知道这是为了什么。"
'Well,I suppose you can stay if you wish.
"那好吧,如果你想留下来,也可以。
Will you leave me here now please?
不过,请你现在走开好吗?
I ask not as your mistress,but as a woman.
我作为一个女人,而不是你的女主人,求你了。"
'Of course,Miss Everdene,'said Gabriel gently.
"当然可以,伊芙丁小姐。"盖伯瑞尔轻声说道。
He was a little surprised by her request,as it was getting dark,and they were on a lonely hill some way from her house.
她的请求令他稍感意外,因为此刻天已渐黑,而此处又是一座偏僻寂静的山上,离开住所尚有一段距离。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
request [ri'kwest]

想一想再看

n. 要求,请求
vt. 请求,要求

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。