It's a gray morning on the Alaskan coast,where it can rain for ove 200 days a year.
这是一个阴沉的早晨 阿拉斯加一年超过200天都在下雨
I'm wet, cold, and I'm trying to find some food.
我饥寒交迫 我要找点吃的充饥
Good place just to try and dig for clams.
这种地方挖蛤蜊最好不过
Just the sort of mud and gunk they love and they'll live in.
它们就喜欢这样的泥巴和粘糊糊的东西 它们会住在里面
Clams are marine mollusks shellfish from the same family as oysters.
蛤蜊是种海洋软体动物 与牡蛎属于同一贝类家族
Just rake your fingers through all the mud.You'll then quite often just feel it.
用你的手指耙泥巴 很容易就能感觉到它
That's one.Get a few more of those,and that'll be good to eat. You need to cook these.
这就是一个 多找一些 就能饱餐一顿了 我们需要把它弄熟
They're filter feeders.Filter the food through the water,
他它们是滤食动物 它们从水中滤出食物
so you get a buildup of toxins,which means you don't want to eat them raw.
所以你抓到的是一个毒素集合 显然你不会想生吞它们
But cook them up, and they're fine.Clams are an excellent source of iron and the energy-boosting vitamin B12.
但把它们煮熟 就没事了 蛤蜊是非常好的补铁食物 还富含能量补充元素 维他命B12
Keep doing this, get a few more of them, and then go cook them up.
继续挖 多挖一些 然后再煮它们
Okay. Get out of here.The weather has taken a turn for the worse.
好了 离开这儿吧 天气突然变得恶劣起来
Weather's sort of coldness,sort of wet and windy.
现在天气很冷 有点下雨 还在刮风
I want to collect some driftwood, make a fire, and get cooking quickly.
我想收集点浮木 尽快生火做饭
But I'm gonna need some shelter.There's a bit of a cave in here.Gonna get out of the weather a bit.
但我需要个能避雨的地方 这里有个小洞穴 可以稍微躲一下这鬼天气