Muriel's souffle dish needs to be wrapped tightly in grease-proof paper.
茉莉的柠檬布丁需要防油纸紧紧的包着
The next step is to separate five egg yolks into the mixer bowl.
下一步是分离五个蛋黄然后放进搅拌碗里面
We then put that on the mixer and then we put the castor sugar in there and we whisk.
接下来放进搅拌器然后加入白砂糖并且搅拌
Thank you, Si.
谢谢你,西蒙
Do you put this at right?
像这样吗?
Yeah. Hang on, hang on. Shall I show you how to... No. no, I'll tell you... No, no... Because, look, watch.It's that one there. Yeah, you see.
等等。需要我帮你展示怎么做吗?不用了。让我告诉你…不用了,你看。这样?
Yes.I may be from Newcastle but I'm not daft!
是的 虽然我是纽卡斯尔人但我不是笨蛋
Beat the sugar through the egg yolks for two to three minutes until the mixture starts to turn a paler colour.
将糖放入蛋黄里搅拌两到三分钟直到颜色变白
Would you like to whisk these for me?
可以帮我把这个搅拌一下吗
Certainly, Muriel.
当然,茉莉
You should see his wrist action.Muriel, it's fantastic. Oh.
看看他的手腕动作 非常不错
Oh, you're cheating. I always get the jobs. Do you know when we're doing demos? I always do it by hand...
你作弊,这本来是我的工作。你知道我们做小样时候吗?我总是用手做。
Muriel, do you want soft peaks or firm peaks?
软性发泡还是硬性?
Oh, firm peaks.
硬性发泡
Muriel, we've spilled sugar all over your side.
茉莉,我们把糖撒了
Oh, naughty boy.
调皮的男孩
He's noisy, isn't he?He is, isn't he?
机器有点吵
I'm making sure that it's whisked well.
我要搅拌好
Peaks, David. Just look at that. Just right.
发泡,大卫。做得挺不错的
Thanks Muriel. Thanks Muriel... .
茉莉谢谢
We need a sieve.
我们需要个滤网
Sorry about me friend.
我为我的朋友感到抱歉
How many lemons have gone in there?
我们需要几个柠檬
Four.
四个
So it's the juice of four lemons.Four lemons. And the rind. And the zest of four lemons, separately
四个柠檬的汁液还有皮来增加香味
Yeah. You could imagine your mum would be doing this... Yes. And Princess Margaret being that royal, eh?
你可以想象你妈妈在做这道菜,公主在那个屋里
She'd be there with her Embassy in the back of the car.Yeah.
和大使坐在车后
Thinking, oh...I'd better get my souffle made...Will there be souffle? Must get Lord Snowdon to take a few more pictures.
我要吃我的舒芙蕾 斯诺顿伯爵需要多拍点照片
Muriel's promised that her souffle is fail-safe. Now that's some claim for a souffle.
茉莉说她的舒芙蕾绝不会失败,对她的厨艺很有信心。