Poor orchestration, overly romantic. Wagner despised him.
编曲差劲 太过浪漫 瓦格纳很瞧不起他
The feeling was mutual.What?Brahms despised Wagner.
彼此彼此 什么 勃拉姆斯也瞧不起瓦格纳
Well, you can't compare the two for one thing that.
你不能把他俩相提并论 就单说...
Stephen!Yes.Hello?Hello.Are you all right?I'm fine.Fine.I'm fine.
史蒂芬 怎么了 你好啊 你好 你没事吧 我没事 没事 我没事
Denmark's a prison.Then is the world one?
丹麦是座监狱 那这世界可是监狱
A goodly one; in which there are many confines,
还是座坚实的监狱呢 有无数禁锢
wards and dungeons, Denmark being one o' the worst.
牢笼和地牢 丹麦是最坏的一座
We think not so, my lord.Why, then, 'tis none to you;
我们可不这么认为 大人 那只是你不这么认为
for there is nothing either good or bad,
世间也本无好与坏
but thinking makes it so:To me it is a prison.
只是人的看法赋予它意义 对我来说 这就是一座监狱
Why then, your ambition makes it one;
那么说是您的野心被困在了这里
'tis too narrow for your mind.
这高墙已装不下您的雄心
O God, I could be bounded in a nut shell
上帝啊 即使将我肉体囚禁
and count myself a king of infinite space,
我的灵魂仍可自封为宇宙之王
where it not that I have bad dreams.
在宇宙之中 我不再有梦魇