What about the razzmatazz and all that stuff?
这些眼花缭乱的场合怎么样?
Well, some of it's fun. And some of it's, frankly, horrible.
有些好玩,而坦白说,有些又可怕。
The fun bits are when you get to talk to people who have read your books. That's always great.
好玩的部分在于你能和读者对话。那总是很棒的。
What I find difficult is the kind of stagy midnight moment business.
煎熬的是午夜做作的商业活动。
I'm not... Because I'm not very good at it.
因为我不擅长做这种活动。
I don't think that makes me a better person because I'm not good at it I hasten to add, but I'm not good at it.
不要由于我不擅长这点就认为我没有瑕疵,我必须补充 ,但我真的不擅长。
I'm not a natural tada kind of person.
我不是那种天生能闪亮登场的人。
I get all uptight about having to do that sort of stuff, and I feel like a prat.
这种活动我一直紧张万分,而且我觉得自己就像个傻瓜。
People definitely expect you to be visibly enjoying yourself.
人们肯定想要你看上去乐在其中。
And I think Quentin Crisp said that was the secret to being good on television.
我觉得昆顿·克里斯普说中了电视上镜的秘密。
Just look happy to be there.
只要在那儿看上去开心就是了。
And I haven't always looked happy to be there.
而我在那儿并没有总是看上去很开心。
In fact sometimes I've looked bloody miserable to be there.
实际上,我有时看起来简直就是超级糟糕。
And I know that that's not televisually good
我也知道这从电视上看不太好。
But I'm, you know. I've got better. I'm having quite a good time here.
但我就是,你知道的,我已经好点儿了,我今天就表现良好。
In a factory in Suffolk, under conditions of extreme secrecy the book is being printed.
在萨福克郡的一家工厂极度严密的情况下,这本书正在被印刷。
So far the Harry Potter series has sold 350 million copies in 65 different languages.
哈利·波特小说的销量至今已经达3.5亿被翻译成65种不同的语言。
The conclusion to the series is about to become the fastestselling book in history.
它最后将成为史上销售最快的小说系列。