手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 品牌英语听力 > Listen to this 英语听力 > Listen to this 2 英语中级听力 > 正文

Listen to this 2 英语初级听力(MP3+字幕) 第3课(4)

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Task 2. Hiccups.
  • 任务2 打嗝
  • Rose. Rose. Rosemary.
  • 玫瑰,玫瑰,迷迭香。
  • Can you...can...can you help me?
  • 你能帮我吗?
  • What's the matter?
  • 怎么了?
  • Oh, you've got the hiccups.
  • 哦,你打嗝了。
  • I've had them for three hours.
  • 我已经打了三个小时了。
  • Oh, there must be something we can do.
  • 噢,我们一定能做点什么。
  • Now, what are the different remedies for hiccups?
  • 现在,打嗝有哪些不同的治疗方法?
  • I've tried everything I can think of.
  • 我已经尝试了我能想到的一切。
  • Have you tried holding your breath?
  • 你试过屏住呼吸吗?
  • I've tried holding it but I hiccuped.
  • 我试过但还是打嗝了。
  • Well, you obviously haven't held it long enough.
  • 好吧,你显然没有坚持足够长的时间。
  • How can I hold it long enough when I hiccup in the middle?
  • 中间打嗝的时候怎样才能坚持得足够长?
  • Now what's the other thing I've heard?
  • 现在我听到的另一件事是什么?
  • Now come along, something to do with a glass of water.
  • 现在来吧,喝一杯水。
  • That's right, you have to drink from the other side of a glass.
  • 没错,你必须从杯子的另一边喝水。
  • Have you tried that?
  • 你试过吗?
  • Well, how do you mean drink from the other side of glass?
  • 从玻璃的另一边喝水是什么意思?
  • Well, you know how you drink normally...
  • 好吧,你知道正常情况下怎么喝水......
  • Yes. Then you drink from the opposite side.
  • 是的。然后你从对面喝。
  • You mean you turn the glass round?
  • 你的意思是你把玻璃转过来?
  • You bend over with your head towards the floor,
  • 你弯下腰,头朝地,
  • then you put your lips to the far side of the glass and you try to drink it like that.
  • 然后把嘴放在杯子的另一边,试着像那样喝它。
  • Ah, you mean like this?
  • 啊,你是说这样吗?
  • Oh no, you're getting it all over the carpet.
  • 哦不,你把它弄得满地都是了。
  • Now what's the other thing?
  • 现在另一件事是什么?
  • Key down the back of your neck.
  • 重点压低颈后部。
  • No, that's for when your nose's bleeding.
  • 不,那是在你鼻子流血的时候。
  • Oh, is it?
  • 哦,是吗?
  • what about a coin on your forehead?
  • 额头上放一枚硬币怎么样?
  • I've never heard of that.
  • 我从来没有听说过这个。
  • Now what's the other thing for hiccups?
  • 现在打嗝还有什么原因呢?
  • A shock, a shock.
  • 惊吓。
  • I'll have to frighten you...Erm... let me burst a paper bag.
  • 我得吓唬你……呃……让我炸开一个纸袋。
  • But I know you are going to frighten me, so I won't be frightened, will I?
  • 但我知道你会吓到我,所以我不会害怕,不是吗?
  • Now what else is there?
  • 现在还有什么?
  • Now, look, I know.
  • 现在,看,我知道了。
  • I'll give you five pounds if you hiccup again, you give me five pounds if you can't.
  • 如果你再打嗝我就给你五英镑,如果你不能打嗝你就给我五英镑。
  • Yes, all right.
  • 好的。
  • Did you understand what I said.
  • 我说的话你明白吗?
  • Of course, I did.
  • 当然,我做到了。
  • You give me five pounds if I hiccup again.
  • 如果我再打嗝你就给我五英镑。
  • Yes, but you stopped hiccuping, so that means you owe me five pounds.
  • 是的,但是你不再打嗝了,所以这意味着你欠我五英镑。
  • Oh, no.
  • 哦不。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Task 2. Hiccups.
Rose. Rose. Rosemary. Can you...can...can you help me? What's the matter? Oh, you've got the hiccups. I've had them for three hours. Oh, there must be something we can do.
Now, what are the different remedies for hiccups? I've tried everything I can think of.
Have you tried holding your breath? I've tried holding it but I hiccuped. Well, you obviously haven't held it long enough. How can I hold it long enough when I hiccup in the middle?
Now what's the other thing I've heard? Now come along, something to do with a glass of water. That's right, you have to drink from the other side of a glass. Have you tried that? Well, how do you mean drink from the other side of glass?
Well, you know how you drink normally...Yes. Then you drink from the opposite side. You mean you turn the glass round? You bend over with your head towards the floor, then you put your lips to the far side of the glass and you try to drink it like that. Ah, you mean like this? Oh no, you're getting it all over the carpet.
Now what's the other thing? Key down the back of your neck. No, that's for when your nose's bleeding. Oh, is it? what about a coin on your forehead? I've never heard of that.
Now what's the other thing for hiccups? A shock, a shock. I'll have to frighten you...Erm... let me burst a paper bag. But I know you are going to frighten me, so I won't be frightened, will I?
Now what else is there? Now, look, I know. I'll give you five pounds if you hiccup again, you give me five pounds if you can't. Yes, all right. Did you understand what I said. Of course, I did. You give me five pounds if I hiccup again. Yes, but you stopped hiccuping, so that means you owe me five pounds. Oh, no.

重点单词   查看全部解释    
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
frightened ['fraitnd]

想一想再看

adj. 受惊的,受恐吓的

 
burst [bə:st]

想一想再看

n. 破裂,阵,爆发
v. 爆裂,迸发

 
frighten ['fraitən]

想一想再看

vt. 使惊吓,惊恐
vi. 惊吓

 
bleeding ['bli:diŋ]

想一想再看

n. 出血;渗色 adj. 流血的;同情的 v. 出血;

 
bend [bend]

想一想再看

v. 弯曲,使弯曲,屈服,屈从
n. 弯曲,弯

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。