手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语演讲 > TED十佳演讲话题 > 正文

TED十佳演讲之性别无限:一位敢去开车的沙特妇女(4)

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • I was asked last year to give a speech
  • 去年我曾被邀请在
  • at the Oslo Freedom Forum.
  • 奥斯陆自由论坛上做演讲
  • I was surrounded by this love
  • 我觉得我周围
  • and the support of people around me,
  • 都是来自人们的爱与支持
  • and they looked at me as an inspiration.
  • 他们觉得我可以激励他们
  • At the same time, I flew back to my home country,
  • 不久,我飞回祖国
  • they hated that speech so much.
  • 发现他们痛恨那次演讲
  • The way they called it: a betrayal to the Saudi country
  • 他们称之为,对沙特国家
  • and the Saudi people,
  • 及人民的背叛
  • and they even started a hashtag called OsloTraitor on Twitter.
  • 甚至有人在推特上建了个“审判奥斯陆演讲”的话题
  • Some 10,000 tweets were written in that hashtag,
  • 在那个话题下有约一万条消息
  • while the opposite hashtag, OsloHero,
  • 反观“奥斯陆英雄”这个话题
  • there was like a handful of tweets written.
  • 也有约120条消息
  • They even started a poll.
  • 人们甚至开始投票表决
  • More than 13,000 voters answered this poll:
  • 有约1万3千人参加了投票
  • whether they considered me a traitor or not after that speech.
  • 选我是个罪犯,还是个英雄
  • Ninety percent said yes, she's a traitor.
  • 百分之九十的人表示,她是个罪犯
  • So it's these two totally different perceptions
  • 这对我来说是两种
  • of my personality.
  • 完全不同的观点
  • For me, I'm a proud Saudi woman,
  • 我身为沙特女性而骄傲
  • and I do love my country,
  • 我也热爱我的国家
  • and because I love my country, I'm doing this.
  • 正因为我热爱我的国家,我从事这些
  • Because I believe a society will not be free
  • 因为我觉得如果这个社会中的女性不自由
  • if the women of that society are not free.
  • 这个社会也不会自由
  • Thank you.
  • 谢谢


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

I was asked last year to give a speech

去年我曾被邀请在
at the Oslo Freedom Forum.
奥斯陆自由论坛上做演讲
I was surrounded by this love
我觉得我周围
and the support of people around me,
都是来自人们的爱与支持
and they looked at me as an inspiration.
他们觉得我可以激励他们
At the same time, I flew back to my home country,
不久,我飞回祖国
they hated that speech so much.
发现他们痛恨那次演讲
The way they called it: a betrayal to the Saudi country
他们称之为,对沙特国家
and the Saudi people,
及人民的背叛
and they even started a hashtag called OsloTraitor on Twitter.
甚至有人在推特上建了个“审判奥斯陆演讲”的话题
Some 10,000 tweets were written in that hashtag,
在那个话题下有约一万条消息
while the opposite hashtag, OsloHero,
反观“奥斯陆英雄”这个话题
there was like a handful of tweets written.
也有约120条消息
They even started a poll.
人们甚至开始投票表决
More than 13,000 voters answered this poll:
有约1万3千人参加了投票
whether they considered me a traitor or not after that speech.
选我是个罪犯,还是个英雄
Ninety percent said yes, she's a traitor.
百分之九十的人表示,她是个罪犯
So it's these two totally different perceptions
这对我来说是两种
of my personality.
完全不同的观点
For me, I'm a proud Saudi woman,
我身为沙特女性而骄傲
and I do love my country,
我也热爱我的国家
and because I love my country, I'm doing this.
正因为我热爱我的国家,我从事这些
Because I believe a society will not be free
因为我觉得如果这个社会中的女性不自由
if the women of that society are not free.
这个社会也不会自由
Thank you.
谢谢

重点单词   查看全部解释    
poll [pəul]

想一想再看

n. 投票,民意测验,民意,票数
v. 做民意

 
traitor ['treitə]

想一想再看

n. 叛徒,卖国贼,出卖朋友者

联想记忆
betrayal [bi'treiəl]

想一想再看

n. 背叛,暴露

 
inspiration [.inspə'reiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 灵感,吸入,鼓舞人心(的东西)

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。