手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语听力入门 > 地道美语播客(慢速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:从屠夫手中买肉

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Good morning. What can I get for you?
  • 早上好。你想买什么?
  • I'd like some lamb chops, pork chops, and some beef, but I'm not sure which cuts I want yet.
  • 我想买些羊排,猪排,还有些牛肉,但我不确定要哪块。
  • You've come to the right butcher shop.
  • 您来对地方了。
  • Everything here is fresh.
  • 所有东西都是保证新鲜。
  • Everything comes straight from the slaughterhouse.
  • 都是直接从屠宰场运来。
  • Um, I'm glad to hear that.
  • 嗯,我很高兴听到这个消息。
  • In fact, we got in a shipment of game and poultry just this morning.
  • 事实上,我们今天早上刚进了一批肉食和家禽。
  • You can buy them bone-in, boneless, or whole.
  • 你可以带骨、无骨或整个购买。
  • They're as fresh as if you got them from your own farm or brought them down with your own shotgun.
  • 这些同样新鲜,就像你从自己的农场取得或用自己的猎枪刚放倒它们一样。
  • Uh, that's great.
  • 哦,太好了。
  • I see that you sell marinated and stuffed meats, too.
  • 我看你也卖卤肉和肉肠。
  • Yes, we do. We even make our own sausages.
  • 是的,也有这方面生意。我们甚至还自己做香肠。
  • We use only the freshest ingredients.
  • 我们只使用最新鲜的原料。
  • They're so fresh I wouldn't be surprised if they got up and walked across the floor.
  • 新鲜到如果它们活生生站起来在地板上大摇大摆的走我也不会感到惊讶。
  • Right. I think I'll just take the chops for now.
  • 没错。我想现在就要排骨。
  • Are you sure? I can show you some of the best prime cuts of beef you'll ever see.
  • 你确定吗?我可以给你些最好的切块牛肉。
  • They're so fresh you could...
  • 它们很新鲜,你可以…
  • No, no, that's all for now.
  • 不,不,这就够了。
  • I suddenly feel like a salad for dinner instead.
  • 我突然觉得更想要沙拉当晚餐。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
肉商:早上好。你想买什么?
Samantha:I'd like some lamb chops, pork chops, and some beef, but I'm not sure which cuts I want yet.
萨曼莎:我想买些羊排,猪排,还有些牛肉,但我不确定要哪块。
Butcher:You've come to the right butcher shop.
肉商:您来对地方了。
Everything here is fresh.
所有东西都是保证新鲜。
Everything comes straight from the slaughterhouse.
都是直接从屠宰场运来。
Samantha:Um, I'm glad to hear that.
萨曼莎:嗯,我很高兴听到这个消息。
Butcher:In fact, we got in a shipment of game and poultry just this morning.
肉商:事实上,我们今天早上刚进了一批肉食和家禽。
You can buy them bone-in, boneless, or whole.
你可以带骨、无骨或整个购买。
They're as fresh as if you got them from your own farm or brought them down with your own shotgun.
这些同样新鲜,就像你从自己的农场取得或用自己的猎枪刚放倒它们一样。
Samantha:Uh, that's great.
萨曼莎:哦,太好了。
I see that you sell marinated and stuffed meats, too.
我看你也卖卤肉和肉肠。
Butcher:Yes, we do. We even make our own sausages.
肉商:是的,也有这方面生意。我们甚至还自己做香肠。
We use only the freshest ingredients.
我们只使用最新鲜的原料。

They're so fresh I wouldn't be surprised if they got up and walked across the floor.

新鲜到如果它们活生生站起来在地板上大摇大摆的走我也不会感到惊讶。
Samantha:Right. I think I'll just take the chops for now.
萨曼莎:没错。我想现在就要排骨。
Butcher:Are you sure? I can show you some of the best prime cuts of beef you'll ever see.
肉商:你确定吗?我可以给你些最好的切块牛肉。
They're so fresh you could...
它们很新鲜,你可以…
Samantha:No, no, that's all for now.
萨曼莎:不,不,这就够了。
I suddenly feel like a salad for dinner instead.
我突然觉得更想要沙拉当晚餐。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
shipment ['ʃipmənt]

想一想再看

n. 装船,货物,出货

 
prime [praim]

想一想再看

adj. 最初的,首要的,最好的,典型的
n.

联想记忆
butcher ['butʃə]

想一想再看

n. 屠夫,刽子手,肉商,小贩
vt. 屠宰,

联想记忆
lamb [læm]

想一想再看

n. 羔羊,小羊,羔羊肉,温顺的人
v. 产羊

 
deserted [di'zə:tid]

想一想再看

adj. 废弃的,荒芜的,被遗弃的 动词desert的过

 
muted ['mju:tid]

想一想再看

adj. 柔和的;无言的;趋缓的 v. 使柔和(mute

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。