手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语听力入门 > 地道美语播客(慢速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:买鞋问题

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • I like these tennis shoes. I need a new pair.
  • 我喜欢这些网球鞋。正好我需要一双新的。
  • We're here to buy you some dress shoes for attending Chelsey's wedding.
  • 我们来这里是给你买一些礼服鞋出席切尔西的婚礼。
  • You can't go wearing those worn out loafers, and you need time to break them in.
  • 你不能随便穿双鞋就出去,你需要时间适应。
  • All right. Just pick whatever you think is suitable and let's go.
  • 好的。拿双你觉得合适的,我们就走。
  • Don't you want to have a say in what you wear?
  • 你买鞋都不先挑挑看吗?
  • I think these oxfords are nice. What do you think?
  • 我觉得这些牛皮鞋很好。你看怎么样?
  • Great. I'm a size 10 and a half.
  • 很不错。我穿10号半。
  • I'll try them on and we'll go.
  • 我试试然后我们就走。
  • You can't just buy the first pair of shoes you see. How about these?
  • 你不能第一眼看上就买的。这些怎么样?
  • Those patent leather shoes?
  • 那些黑漆皮鞋?
  • They have purple laces. Well, if you think they're okay...
  • 这鞋是紫色的鞋带。好吧,如果你觉得不错的话…
  • No, they're not.
  • 不,不是这样。
  • These shoes are totally wrong for the occasion, not to mention hideous.
  • 这些鞋子完全就是个错误的场合,更不用说可怕了。
  • I was just trying to get a rise out of you so you'll pick the shoes you like.
  • 我只是想引起你的注意,这样你就会选择自己喜欢的。
  • But I don't care what I wear. Just pick a pair.
  • 但我不在乎穿什么。随便拿一双好了。
  • No, you pick.
  • 好吧,你挑吧。
  • Fine. How about these?
  • 好的。这些怎么样?
  • No, they're not dressy enough.
  • 不行,不够时髦。
  • They look more like sandals than dress shoes.
  • 看起来更像凉鞋。
  • Then how about these?
  • 那些呢?
  • Those boots? Definitely not.
  • 那些靴子?绝对不行。
  • Okay, these then.
  • 好吧,就这些了。
  • Those shoes fasten with Velcro. Are you kidding me?
  • 这双鞋是维可牢搭扣的。你在和我开玩笑吗?
  • Okay, why don't you just tell me what my taste should be and I'll buy what you want me to buy?
  • 好吧,你为什么不告诉我我的品位,买你要我买的?
  • And leave you with no say in your own purchase?
  • 还有躲远远的,不对你买的鞋品头论足?
  • What kind of cousin would I be if I did that?
  • 如果我那样做的话我会是个怎样的表兄呢?


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

欲加强难度还请移步《地道美语听力播客(快速版)》

Curran:I like these tennis shoes. I need a new pair.

柯蓝:我喜欢这些网球鞋。正好我需要一双新的。
Beth:We're here to buy you some dress shoes for attending Chelsey's wedding.
贝丝:我们来这里是给你买一些礼服鞋出席切尔西的婚礼。
You can't go wearing those worn out loafers, and you need time to break them in.
你不能随便穿双鞋就出去,你需要时间适应。
Curran:All right. Just pick whatever you think is suitable and let's go.
柯蓝:好的。拿双你觉得合适的,我们就走。
Beth:Don't you want to have a say in what you wear?
贝丝:你买鞋都不先挑挑看吗?
I think these oxfords are nice. What do you think?
我觉得这些牛皮鞋很好。你看怎么样?
Curran:Great. I'm a size 10 and a half.
柯蓝:很不错。我穿10号半。
I'll try them on and we'll go.
我试试然后我们就走。
Beth:You can't just buy the first pair of shoes you see. How about these?
贝丝:你不能第一眼看上就买的。这些怎么样?
Curran:Those patent leather shoes?
柯蓝:那些黑漆皮鞋?
They have purple laces. Well, if you think they're okay...
这鞋是紫色的鞋带。好吧,如果你觉得不错的话…
Beth:No, they're not.
贝丝:不,不是这样。

These shoes are totally wrong for the occasion, not to mention hideous.

这些鞋子完全就是个错误的场合,更不用说可怕了。
I was just trying to get a rise out of you so you'll pick the shoes you like.
我只是想引起你的注意,这样你就会选择自己喜欢的。
Curran:But I don't care what I wear. Just pick a pair.
柯蓝:但我不在乎穿什么。随便拿一双好了。
Beth:No, you pick.
贝丝:好吧,你挑吧。
Curran:Fine. How about these?
柯蓝:好的。这些怎么样?
Beth:No, they're not dressy enough.
贝丝:不行,不够时髦。
They look more like sandals than dress shoes.
看起来更像凉鞋。
Curran:Then how about these?
柯蓝:那些呢?
Beth:Those boots? Definitely not.
贝丝:那些靴子?绝对不行。
Curran:Okay, these then.
柯蓝:好吧,就这些了。
Beth:Those shoes fasten with Velcro. Are you kidding me?
贝丝:这双鞋是维可牢搭扣的。你在和我开玩笑吗?
Curran:Okay, why don't you just tell me what my taste should be and I'll buy what you want me to buy?
柯蓝:好吧,你为什么不告诉我我的品位,买你要我买的?
Beth:And leave you with no say in your own purchase?
贝丝:还有躲远远的,不对你买的鞋品头论足?
What kind of cousin would I be if I did that?
如果我那样做的话我会是个怎样的表兄呢?
重点单词   查看全部解释    
fasten ['fæsn]

想一想再看

vt. 拴紧,使固定,系,强加于
vi. 固定

 
leather ['leðə]

想一想再看

n. 皮革,皮制品
adj. 皮革制的

 
suitable ['sju:təbl]

想一想再看

adj. 合适的,适宜的
adv. 合适

 
patent ['peitənt, 'pætənt]

想一想再看

n. 专利,特许
adj. 专利的,显著的

联想记忆
purchase ['pə:tʃəs]

想一想再看

vt. 买,购买
n. 购买,购买的物品

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。