如果说人生就是一段旅途,在交织着希望和失望的奔跑中展现生命的意义,严喆将带你踏上一段光影之旅,在经典电影《死亡诗社》《大卫·戈尔的一生》《返老还童》中,去领略关于梦想,信仰和生命的思考。
关于梦想
《死亡诗社》 Dead Poets Society (1989)
场景:教室,基汀鼓励学生站在课桌上,用新的视角俯瞰世界
经典台词:Mr. KEATING:Why do I stand up here? Anybody?
我为什么要站到这儿?谁知道?
CHARLIE:To feel taller.
感觉高一点
Mr. KEATING: No!Thank you for playing, Mr. Dalton.
不。谢谢你的幽默,多尔顿。
I stand upon my desk to remind myself that we must constantly look at things in a different way.
我站到讲台上是想提醒我自己,我们必须时刻用不同的眼光来看待事物。
You see, the world looks very different from up here.
瞧,从这上面看世界完全不同。
You don't believe me? Come see for yourself. Come on. Come on! Just when you think you know something, you have to look at it in another way.
如果不相信可以自己来看。来吧,来。一旦你觉得自己懂得了什么,就必须换一种角度来看。
Even though it may seem silly or wrong,you must try!
这可能显得很荒唐,或者愚蠢,但必须试一下。
Now, when you read, don't just consider what the author thinks. Consider what you think.
同样,读书的时候,不要只想作者怎么看,想想你怎么看。
Boys, you must strive to find your own voice. Because the longer you wait to begin, the less likely you are to find it at all.
同学们,你们必须努力寻找自己的声音。因为你越晚开始寻找,找到的可能性就越小。
Thoreau said, "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation."
梭罗说:“大多数人都生活在平静的绝望中。”
Don't be resigned to that. Break out! Don't just walk off the edge like lemmings.
别陷入这种境地。冲出来!别像老鼠逃跑似的。
Look around you. There! There you go, Mr.Priske. Thank you! Yes! Dare to strike out and find new ground.
看看你的周围,对了!就这样,布里斯克,谢谢,对极了!要敢于开拓新的天地。