《菩提树》舒伯特《冬之旅》第十七首作品
By Wilhelm Müller
作者:威廉•缪勒(德)(邓映易 译)
At wellside, past the ramparts,
门前有棵菩提树,
there stands a linden tree.
站立在古井边。
While sleeping in its shadow,
我做过无数美梦,
sweet dreams it sent to me.
在它的绿荫间。
And in its bark I chiseled
也曾在树干上
my messages of love:
刻下甜蜜的诗句。
My pleasures and my sorrows
无论快乐和痛苦,
were welcomed from above.
常在树下流连。
Today I had to pass it,
今天像往日一样,
well in the depth of night.
我流浪到深夜。
and still, in all the darkness,
我在黑暗中行走,
my eyes closed to its sight.
闭上我的两眼。
Its branches bent and rustled,
好像听见那树叶,
as if they called to me:
对我轻声呼唤:
Come here, come here, companion,
朋友,回来吧,
your haven I shall be!
回到我这里来,这里能找寻平安。
The icy winds were blowing,
凛冽的北风吹来,
straight in my face they ground.
直扑上我的脸,
The hat tore off my forehead.
把头上的帽子吹落,
I did not turn around.
但我仍坚定地向前。
Away I walked for hours
如今我远离故乡,
whence stands the linden tree,
转眼有许多年,
and still I hear it whisp'ring:
但仍常常听见呼唤:
You'll find your peace with me!
到这里来吧,这里能找寻平安。