A little boy asked his mother why are you crying?
一个男孩问他的妈妈: 你为甚么要哭呢?
because I am a woman, she told him.
妈妈说:因为我是女人啊。
I don't understand, he said.
男孩说:我不懂。
his mum just hugged him and said, and you never will.
他妈妈抱起他说:你永远不会懂得。
later the little boy asked his father, why does mother seem to cry for no reason?
後来小男孩就问他爸爸:妈妈为甚么毫无理由的哭呢?
all women cry for no reason, was all his dad could say.
所有女人都这样。他爸爸回答。
the little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.
小男孩长成了一个男人,但仍就不懂女人为甚么哭泣。
finally he put in a call to god; and when god got on the phone, he asked,god, why do women cry so easily?
最后,他打电话给上帝;当上帝拿起电话时,他问道:上帝,女人为什么那么容易哭泣呢?
god said: when I made the woman she had to be special.
上帝回答说:当我创造女人时,让她很特别。
I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world;
我使她的肩膀能挑起整个世界的重担,
yet, gentle enough to give comfort.
并且又柔情似水。
I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children
我让她的内心很坚强,能够承受分娩的痛苦和忍受自己孩子多次的拒绝。
I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up,
我赋予她耐心使她在别人放弃的时候继续坚持,
and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.
并且无怨无悔的照顾自己的家人渡过疾病和疲劳。
I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly.
我赋予她在任何情况下都会爱孩子的感情,即使她的孩子伤害了她。
I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.
我赋予她包容她丈夫过错的坚强和用他的勒骨塑成她来保护他的心.
I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife,
我赋予她智慧让她知道一个好丈夫是绝不会伤害他的妻子的,
Bt sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him,unfalteringly.
但有时我也会考验她支持自己丈夫的决心和坚强。
and finally, i gave her a tear to shed. this is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed.
最后,我让她可以流泪.只要她愿意.这是她所独有的。
you see: the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears,
你看,女人的漂亮不是因为她穿的衣服,
The figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.
她保持的体型或者她梳头的方式。
the beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart the place where love resides.
女人的漂亮必须从她的眼睛中去看,因为那是她心灵的窗户和爱居住的地方。
every woman is beautiful.
每一个女人都漂亮。