“Uncle Benjen is looking for you,” he told Jon. “He wanted to be gone an hour ago.”
"班扬叔叔在找你,"他对琼恩说,"他本来一小时前就打算动身了。"
“I know,” Jon said. “Soon.” He looked around at all the noise and confusion. “Leaving is harder than I thought.”
"我知道,"琼恩答道,"我马上就去。"他环顾身边周遭的人马杂沓,众声喧哗。"没想到离别这么难。"
“For me too,” Robb said. He had snow in his hair, melting from the heat of his body. “Did you see him?”
"可不是么。"罗柏说。沾落他发际的雪花,正因体温而逐渐融化。"见过他了吗?"
Jon nodded, not trusting himself to speak.
琼恩点点头,不敢开口,不知道自己会说出什么话。
“He’s not going to die,” Robb said. “I know it.”
"他不会死。"罗柏道,"我知道他不会死。"
“You Starks are hard to kill,” Jon agreed. His voice was flat and tired. The visit had taken all the strength from him.
"你们史塔克的命的确很硬。"琼恩同意。他的声音有气无力,刚才的事情已经抽干了他每一分力气。
Robb knew something was wrong. “My mother?”
罗柏立刻察觉事有蹊跷。"我母亲她……"
“She was very kind,” Jon told him.
"她……待我很亲切。"琼恩告诉他。
Robb looked relieved. “Good.” He smiled. “The next time I see you, you’ll be all in black.”
罗柏松了一口气。"那就好,"他咧嘴笑道,"下次我们碰面,你就全身黑衣黑甲了。"
Jon forced himself to smile back. “It was always my color. How long do you think it will be?”
琼恩挤出一丝笑容:"黑色本来就很配我。依你看,咱们要多久才能再见面呢?"
“Soon enough,” Robb promised. He pulled Jon to him and embraced him fiercely. “Farewell, Snow.”
"不会太久。"罗柏保证。他把琼恩拉过来,用力紧紧地抱住他。"雪诺,多保重。"
Jon hugged him back. “And you, Stark. Take care of Bran.”
琼恩也激动地紧搂着对方:"史塔克,你也一样,好好照顾布兰。"
“I will.” They broke apart and looked at each other awkwardly. “Uncle Benjen said to send you to the stables if I saw you,” Robb said finally.
“I have one more farewell to make,” Jon told him.
"我还得跟一个人说再见。"琼恩告诉他。
背景介绍:
《权力的游戏》是一部中世纪史诗奇幻题材的电视连续剧。该剧以美国作家乔治·R·R·马丁的奇幻巨作《冰与火之歌》七部曲为基础改编创作,由大卫·贝尼奥夫和丹尼尔·威斯编剧、HBO电视网推出。乔治·雷蒙德·理查德·马丁是欧美奇幻小说大师。马丁的作品主要以人物为关注点,描写细腻丰富,突破了幻想文学界固有的创作模式,多次引领阅读潮流。由于马丁的辉煌成就,他被誉为美国的托尔金和新世纪的海明威。从1989年开始,马丁淡出文学界,转而投身演艺界发展,1996年他才重返文坛而开始奇幻文学的创作,处女作便是《权力的游戏》,即为《冰与火之歌》的首部曲。《权力的游戏》甫出便拿下了British Fantasy Society、 世界奇幻奖和星云奖年度最佳幻想作品提名,在非官方的不记名奇幻作品投票中,《冰与火之歌》俨然已经可以和《魔戒》平起平坐,作者网站的访问量也是和斯蒂芬·金、J.K.罗琳等不相上下,其受欢迎的程度可见一斑。乔治马丁被时代杂志评选为2011年影响世界的一百人之一。