When you thought I wasn't looking
你以为我没有看在眼里
When you thought I wasn't looking,
你以为我没有看在眼里,
I saw you hang my first painting on the refrigerator,
你以为你把我画的第一幅画挂在冰箱上时,我没有看在眼里,
And I wanted to paint another one.
其实我还记在心里,想要再画一幅。
When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you feed a stray cat,
你以为你喂一只迷路的猫时,我没有看在眼里,
and I thought it was good to be kind to animals.
其实我还记在心里,知道了要善待动物。
When you thought I wasn't looking,I saw you make my favorite cake for me,
你以为你专门为我烤一个生日蛋糕时,我没有看在眼里,
And I knew that little things are special things.
其实我还记在心里,明白点点滴滴都特殊无比。
When you thought I wasn't looking,I heard you say a prayer,
你以为我没有看在眼里,当听到你在祈祷,
And I believed there is a God I could always talk to.
而我知道了有个上帝,我随时都能同他说话。
When you thought I wasn't looking,I felt you kiss me good night,
你以为我没有看在眼里,我感觉到你在睡觉时吻了我,
And I felt loved.
于是感觉到有了爱。
When you thought I wasn't looking,I saw tears come from your eyes,
你以为当你眼泪夺眶而出时其实我还记在心里,
And I learned that sometimes things hurt,
懂得了有时会有令人伤心的事。
But it's all right to cry.
但是完全可以哭出来。
When you thought I wasn't looking,
你以为我没有看在眼里,
I saw that you cared and I wanted to be everything that I could be.
我看到你很关心我,因而我想做到我可以做到的一切。
When you thought I wasn't looking,
你以为我没有看在眼里,
I looked... and wanted to say thanks
其实我都看到了…我要说声谢谢,
For all the things I saw when you thought I wasn't looking.
对你以为我没有看到而默默做的一切。