For four years, the Africa team searched the continent
4年以来 《非洲》摄制组寻遍非洲大陆
for new and surprising stories.
只为找到新鲜奇特的故事
Not only of strange and unfamiliar creatures,
不仅是那些未知的陌生生物
but also of some we think we know.
也包括那些我们自以为很了解的生物
Veteran wildlife cameraman Martyn Colbeck took on the challenge
资深野生动物摄影师马丁·科伯克接受挑战
of shedding new light
意图以全新视角
on the life of Namibia's desert giraffe.
展现纳米比亚沙漠长颈鹿的生活
I jumped at the opportunity
我迫不及待地抓住此次机会
of working with an animal that I hadn't really spent much time with.
去和平时很少能接触的动物共同工作
Straight away, they proved to be quite an eye-opener.
很快 他们的表现就令人大开眼界
They're very bizarre looking animals.
他们是长相十分古怪的动物
We just kept looking at them from different angles
我们从不同角度不停注视他们
and they looked even weirder.
他们看起来就更古怪了
The combination of the sort of weird close-ups,
他们奇怪样貌的大特写
the beautiful landscape that they're in.
和优美的风景组合到一起
They're amusing.
非常有趣
I got really attached to them, actually.
事实上我被他们深深迷住了
Overlying all this, we were always waiting for a fight.
但我们最期待的 却是拍到他们打斗的场景
But to see a full-blooded fight is very rare.
但头破血流的打斗却很少见
So, the only way that we were going to see it
所以我们能见识到的唯一方法
is if we stuck at it, day after day, every day for 30 days.
就是坚持不懈 总共坚持了30天