手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 名人传记 > 名人传记之李小龙 > 正文

《名人传记》之我是李小龙35:事业的一大突破

编辑:kahn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Bruce brought himself back through rigorous rehabilitation.
  • 痛苦的康复过程后 布鲁斯恢复如初
  • I had a similar expression
  • 当我每周开车
  • when I would drive down to
  • 去托兰斯学习柔道时
  • Torrance to do my jiu jitsu class every week.
  • 我也写过类似的话
  • His expression was "Walk on"
  • 他写的是"坚持下去"
  • And mine was " Walk in the frontdoor".
  • 我的是"走进教室"
  • I had every excuse on the way down to go back.
  • 我为半途而废找了无数借口
  • My stomach hurts. My arm hurts. My knee's aching.
  • 肚子疼 胳膊疼 膝盖疼
  • And I used to say
  • 我一遍遍告诉自己
  • " Walk in the frontdoor. Walk in the frontdoor."
  • 走进教室 走进教室
  • The end result of walking in
  • 这样坚持十六年的最终结果就是
  • that front door 16 years was I got my black belt,
  • 我获得了黑带
  • which I consider the greatest achievement of my life
  • 我认为这是我此生
  • apart from my children.
  • 除了孩子外最大的成就
  • The back problem was a constant problem in his filming
  • 从受伤的那天起
  • from day one after the injury.
  • 背部问题就成了他电影事业的绊脚石
  • Something he had to be careful about
  • 他必须小心翼翼
  • and nurse each day when he finished working.
  • 每天工作完还需要护理背部
  • And you push it out, but all
  • 你将其推出
  • the time you are keeping the continuity going.
  • 同时保持动作连贯
  • Bending, stretching.
  • 弯曲 伸展
  • He worked extremely hard.
  • 他十分勤奋刻苦
  • Most of us, I think, don't know what it is to work that hard.
  • 我想大多数人并不知道那种刻苦意味着什么
  • My father went to India
  • 我父亲与詹姆斯·柯本和作家斯特林·西利芬特
  • with James Coburn and the writer Stirling Silliphant.
  • 同赴印度
  • They were scouting locations for a film, The Silent Flute
  • 为电影《无声笛》选址
  • that my father had written the treatment for
  • 父亲为它写了剧本
  • that he was really hoping would come together
  • 并衷心希望能获得成功
  • because he was struggling
  • 因为他当时
  • at that point in time to get a project going.
  • 正尽力让他的事业运作
  • The Silent Flute could
  • 《无声笛》
  • have blasted Bruce into Hollywood big time.
  • 能让布鲁斯一炮走红 打入好莱坞
  • This was going to be the big breakthrough project.
  • 它能成为他事业的一大突破
  • This was going to put money
  • 还能让我们
  • in the bank to pay the mortgage and all that.
  • 还清一部分银行贷款
  • But they couldn't find the locations that they wanted.
  • 但他们没能找到合适的拍摄地点
  • Stirling and Jim came back to Warner Bros
  • 斯特林和吉姆回到了华纳兄弟
  • and said, "You know, this is just not what we're looking for in location."
  • 并说道 这可不是我们想选的址
  • And then it all came crashing down.
  • 一切就这么土崩瓦解


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Bruce brought himself back through rigorous rehabilitation.

痛苦的康复过程后 布鲁斯恢复如初

I had a similar expression when I would drive down to Torrance to do my jiu jitsu class every week.His expression was "Walk on" And mine was " Walk in the frontdoor".

当我每周开车去托兰斯学习柔道时,我也写过类似的话。他写的是"坚持下去",我的是"走进教室"。

I had every excuse on the way down to go back.My stomach hurts. My arm hurts. My knee's aching.And I used to say " Walk in the frontdoor. Walk in the frontdoor."

我为半途而废找了无数借口,肚子疼、胳膊疼、膝盖疼。我一遍遍告诉自己,走进教室,走进教室。

The end result of walking in that front door 16 years was I got my black belt,which I consider the greatest achievement of my life apart from my children.

这样坚持十六年的最终结果就是我获得了黑带,我认为这是我此生除了孩子外最大的成就

The back problem was a constant problem in his filming from day one after the injury.Something he had to be careful about and nurse each day when he finished working.

从受伤的那天起,背部问题就成了他电影事业的绊脚石。他必须小心翼翼,每天工作完还需要护理背部。

And you push it out, but all the time you are keeping the continuity going.Bending, stretching.He worked extremely hard.Most of us, I think, don't know what it is to work that hard.

你将其推出同时保持动作连贯,弯曲、伸展。他十分勤奋刻苦,我想大多数人并不知道那种刻苦意味着什么。

My father went to India with James Coburn and the writer Stirling Silliphant.

我父亲与詹姆斯·柯本和作家斯特林·西利芬特同赴印度

They were scouting locations for a film, The Silent Flute that my father had written the treatment for that he was really hoping would come together because he was struggling at that point in time to get a project going.

为电影《无声笛》选址,父亲为它写了剧本并衷心希望能获得成功,因为他当时正尽力让他的事业运作。

The Silent Flute could have blasted Bruce into Hollywood big time.This was going to be the big breakthrough project.This was going to put money in the bank to pay the mortgage and all that.But they couldn't find the locations that they wanted.

《无声笛》能让布鲁斯一炮走红,打入好莱坞。它能成为他事业的一大突破,还能让我们还清一部分银行贷款,但他们没能找到合适的拍摄地点

Stirling and Jim came back to Warner Bros and said, "You know, this is just not what we're looking for in location."

斯特林和吉姆回到了华纳兄弟并说道,这可不是我们想选的址。

And then it all came crashing down.

一切就这么土崩瓦解

重点单词   查看全部解释    
mortgage ['mɔ:gidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 按揭,抵押贷款
vt. 抵押

联想记忆
continuity [.kɔnti'nju:iti]

想一想再看

n. 连续性

 
constant ['kɔnstənt]

想一想再看

adj. 经常的,不变的
n. 常数,恒量

联想记忆
achievement [ə'tʃi:vmənt]

想一想再看

n. 成就,成绩,完成,达到

 
rehabilitation [.ri:hə.bili'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 复原

 
breakthrough ['breik.θru:]

想一想再看

n. 突破

 
extremely [iks'tri:mli]

想一想再看

adv. 极其,非常

联想记忆
flute [flu:t]

想一想再看

n. 长笛 vi. 吹长笛,发出笛声 vt. 制或刻垂直

 
rigorous ['rigərəs]

想一想再看

adj. 严厉的,严酷的,严格的,细致的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。