ACT II
Do you like the dress? 你喜欢这套衣服?
I love it. 我喜欢。
I designed it myself. 这是我自己设计的。
It's beautiful. 它很漂亮。
Are you ready? 你准备好了吗?
We're supposed to be there 我们应当先到那儿
before the guests arrive. 在客人到达之前。
I know. I know. 我知道。我知道。
Help me with this tie, will you? 帮我打领带,好吗?
Honey, I'm scared to death. 亲爱的,我害怕得要命。
But this is what you've been working for all these years. 但你多年来的工作,为的就是这个呀。
No, no. 不,不。
I worked to put together a book of photographs. 我的工作是创作出一本摄影书。
This is show business. 而今天这个却是演艺事业。
Well, it's all part of the same job. 嗯,它们都是同一项工作的一部份。
Just relax and enjoy it. 放轻松点,好好地享受它。
You're right. 说得对。
I earned this, and I'm going to enjoy it. 我辛苦赢得的,我要去享受它。
As soon as I recover from my nervous breakdown. 只等我从神经崩溃中恢复过来。
What are you afraid of? 你怕什么?
Everything. 每一样事情。
A critic was there this morning. 一个评论家早上去过了。
He probably hates my work. 他也许讨厌我的作品。
I have to sign copies of my book for a lot of people 我还必须为许多人在我的书上签名
I never met before. 我从未谋面过的的人。
My new shoes hurt my feet ... 我的新鞋弄痛了我的脚……
You're going to be a great success. 你会获得很大的成功的。
Are you ready? 你准备好了吗?
As soon as I get these cuff links on. 只等我将袖扣扣好。
Let me help. 我来帮忙。
Mom and Dad are already on their way down to the gallery. 妈妈和爸爸已经出发去画廊了。
There! You look very attractive. 天!你看起来真引人注目。
Thank you. 谢谢。
Well, I suppose I've run out of excuses. 噢,我想我再也找不出籍口了。
Mm-hmm. Let's go ... 嗯哼。我们走吧……
Oh, one minute. 噢,再等一分钟。
Before we go to the gallery, 在我们去画廊之前,
I just want to tell you 我想告诉你
that I never could have done this book 我不可能完成这本书
without your help and your love. 要不是你的帮助和爱。
I appreciate it. 我很感激。
Thanks. 谢谢。
Now, no more stalling. 现在,不要再拖延了。
What is it? 怎么回事?
There's nobody here! 这儿一个人都没有!
Of course not, Richard. 当然不会有,Richard。
Your show doesn't begin until eight thirty. 你的展览八点半才开始。
Oh. Right. 噢。对了。
Richard! Welcome! Good luck tonight! Richard!欢迎!祝你今天晚上好运!
Well, thanks. 噢,谢谢你。
This is my publisher, Harvey Carlson. 这是我的出版商Harvey Carlson。
You've met my wife Marilyn ... 你曾经见过我太太Marilyn…
Charmed. 荣幸见到你。